Trapper x Hillbilly

Evan yawned and began to relax until he forgot he was going to visit Max at the Coldwind Farm. Evan had a reason this time because of his new outfit. He had a plaid shirt that was ripped with gloves on, a sunhat was sitting on top of his head. He had on torn jeans that were looped around with a belt. The outfit made him look like a scarecrow. 

Evan was just watching him hit people with his hammer, different ones for different scenarios. Though besides the adorable outfit, something stood out to Evan. The small rope that seemed to be hung around his neck. He wanted to know what it was and clear his mind that he was fine. 

He began to make the long walk to the Coldwind Farm. Evan though he had walked for a long while until he saw the house and the corn. "Max?" Evan yelled, not hearing anything. 

It was quiet, too quiet. Evan hoped to even hear the stupid chainsaw noise that he used to do. Max would practice running around his place with his chainsaw, challenging himself not to run into things. Though nothing but the squawking of the crows that got spooked by the unnerving presence that the survivors and animals seem to have of him. 

He stepped into the house, goosebumps and the chills going down his spine made him scared. So scared he dashed up the stairs and screamed at what he saw. 

He'd been right about what he was assumed. The thing that was around his neck was a noose and this was his god knows how many of times he tried doing this but he knew this wasn't the first. "Max!" He let out a heartbreaking scream, running and lifting his body up so he could breathe as he cut the line with his cleaver. They both fell with a thud with Max coughing and gasping for air. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Evan asked him after he regained his posture. "T-Trying to escape." He whimpered tears in his eyes. Evan softened his voice and held him in his arms. "You know that death isn't an escape here. The Entity knows that and they think its too easy for that." Evan told him. "I know I just-" The words got caught in Max's throat, forming tears in his eyes. 

Evan held Max closed, causing Max's head to rest on Evan's chest. Evan felt Max crying as his shoulders moved up in down as his sobs could be heard. Tears fell as Max clung to Evan, who rubbed his back and held him in a tight hug. 

What is this feeling? Max thought. He only knew solitary, disappointment, and disgust. He was a disgusting creature as his parents had told him. They locked him away because of how distorted he looked and was fed and hydrated through a small slit through the door. 

He started crying, even more, never having this feeling. "Hey, hey. It's alright." Evan told him but it didn't help. Evan leaned down and kissed his forehead, which stopped him from crying and relax. "Wh-Why? Why are you doing this?" Max muttered, his words a bit hard to understand because if the growling. "Because I care about you," Evan told him, gently brushing his cheek with the back of his hand. 

"Y-You do?" He looked up at him. "But I'm ugly and distorted, why not someone who is better looking?" He whimpered, his head rested on Evan's lap. "Because," Evan started, lifting his head up slowly by his chin, "You're the first person to catch my eye and honestly. You are the most adorable person I've ever laid my eyes one." He told him, kissing his cheek. 

Max smiled and cuddled up against Evan, who smiled brightly. He forgot that he left his mask back on his map but he wasn't Myers, he didn't care if people saw his face. Besides, he felt like it made Max comfortable around him without the thing. 

He noticed that Max had fallen asleep, his arms around his chest. He chuckled, picking him up and taking him to his bed. He was about to turn around when he saw the chair and the noose laying on the floor. His heart broke and didn't want a repeat of that ever again. 

So he turned back to him and laid beside him. Evan noticed a small smile form when Evan laid Max's head on his chest as they both fell asleep. This time, Max had someone who he cared for. 

---
Heya! So I want to quickly put this here. Please don't feel like you're limited to how many requests you can ask for. If there is something you want to read don't be afraid to ask. I love doing this and I hope you love reading <3