Chapter 12: Promposals

Bonnie Bennett

"What do you mean you can't find it, Klaus?"

"I've looked all over the world quite literally and I cannot find it." I pull the phone away from my ear and look at Caroline.

"Care?"

"Yeah." She turns towards me expectantly.

"Can you find grams and ask her where to find witch hazel?"

"Yeah, I'll be back in a few." I put my phone back up to my ear.

"I sent Caroline to find out where it is. I'll get back to you when she gives me the location."

"I'll continue finding the other herbs then." He ends the call before I can reply.

"Boo!" Someone grabs my shoulders from behind.

Motus. The person behind me falls to the ground holding their head and I turn around to find none other than Kol Mikaelson.

"Never sneak up on a witch brother. Even you should know that." Rebekah walks in with Elijah at her side. Caroline walks in behind them and rushes over.

"Okay, so there's supposedly some special herb farm down a hidden road on route 39. That's pretty much all she could tell me." I nod and grab my phone.

"Hidden road off route 39. There should be some special herb farm."

"Got it." Caroline touches my shoulder.

"Hi, Klaus."

"Is that Caroline?"

"Yeah if she touches me everyone else can hear and see her."

"Weird. Anyways I need to go get that witch hazel."

"Bye." I shove my phone back in my pocket after I end the call.

"Anything else you need for the spell?"

"I'm just waiting on the herbs from Klaus."

"What about the anchor?" She smiles when I say Klaus' name.

"Damon and Stefan are prepping her as we speak but don't worry Elena is helping dress her in clothes worth this time so she doesn't look like she's from 2,000 years ago." Klaus walks in as I finish speaking and sets the herbs on the table.

"You found it that fast?" I watch as he sets each herb in the spot I indicate and I feel Caroline touch my shoulder.

"Really wasn't that hard to find." His eyes light up when he looks behind me. "Caroline."

"Klaus." I look over my shoulder and she has a smile on her face.

"Can we interact or-" Caroline looks at me pointedly.

"As long as your still in contact with me the entire time." She grabs my hand and I continue prepping the spell.

Caroline Forbes

Klaus pulls me in for a kiss and I almost let go of Bonnies' hand to bring my arm around his neck but she keeps a tight grip on it.

"God I missed this," he whispers against my lips.

"Mhm." I stroke his face and he leans his forehead against mine.

"Crazy pants is ready." Damon and Stefan walk in behind us. "And that is an image I'm never getting out of my head."

"Okay put her in the circle." Bonnie lets go of my hand and Klaus groans. "I can't concentrate on keeping Caroline here and do the spell at the same time. Sorry."