Chapter 22: Two Lines

Caroline Forbes

"I love you Klaus and I will come back to you."

"I love you as well Caroline and I will stop at nothing to get you back."

****

"I can't live without him. I love him, Elena."

****

"I love you."

"I love you too."

****

"I love you, Klaus."

"I love you to Caroline."

****

"I love you."

"I love you too."

****

"I love you."

"I love you Klaus Mikaelson, always and forever."

****

"I love you."

"I love you."

****

"Caroline- Bonnie- spell- found the right one- I love you."

****

"This is for Esther killing me and leaving him without me. He didn't deserve that. 37 damn years Mikael. I can't even imagine how he handled it and he is so lucky Bonnie found a way to bring me back. So this is payback for making 37 years of his life miserable because yes I love him and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it."

****

"I love you."

"I love you, always and forever."

****

"I love you."

"I love you, Caroline, always and forever."

****

"You will not remember any of our times together this year. You will not remember me as the good guy. You will only remember me as the monster who killed people you care about. Go back and enjoy your safe life. You are still the anchor and I know you won't remember this after you wake up but I love you. Now go home and sleep. When you wake up these words will take effect."

****

"Caroline?" The voice calling to me is drowned out by the ringing in my ears. I start screaming as pain hits my head in waves.

"Caroline. It's okay. You're safe." A different voice infiltrates my head and I instantly calm down. "Open your eyes." I recognize the room I'm in as soon as I recover.