6.Pain

Your POV

"When are you planning to leave?"

"I'm not exactly sure, but probably in a week or so."

My eyes flicker open from the faint murmuring. It's an open kitchen so I can see the dining table where two guys were sitting from the couch I had slept on. From the light shining through the big windows in the living room, I guess that it's about noon. I check my phone. Yup, it's 12:31 pm. Wait. NOON?! I'm late for school! I scramble off the couch, "Taehyung, we're late for school!" Yoongi flinches at my sudden voice and Taehyung laughs. His laugh is deeper from his sleep. Wow.

"It's the weekend, how absent-minded of you."

I check my phone again and sure enough, it's a Saturday.

"Oops," I tuck a hair behind my ear sheepishly. "That's why my alarm didn't go off."

"Would you like some fried rice?" Taehyung stands up, walking over to the counter.

"Yes please," I sit down as he brings some rice in a bowl. "Thanks."

Yoongi is still eating, eating very carefully. His eyes are covered by his black bangs which are a bit messy from his sleep. For a while, no one speaks and only our utensils occasionally hitting our bowls are heard. I clear my throat, "So um, Yoongi-"

"It's Yoongi oppa," Taehyung interrupts.

I freeze, "O-oppa?"

"What? He's two years older than you."

I'm kinda glad Yoongi oppa can't see me 'cause my face was flaming. I clear my throat again, "So Yoongi oppa," I glance over at Taehyung who nods approvingly. "I heard that you play the piano,"

Yoongi nods and keeps eating.

"And I heard that you go to the academy every day," I spoon some rice into my mouth. Mm, I haven't had a real meal in such a long time. Selfish Ms.Kim never bought food but waste her money going to clubs.

Yoongi nods again. His left hand begins tapping around on the table as if looking for something.

"Here hyung," Taehyung places a napkin in his hand.

He wipes his mouth, "Thanks for the breakfast, Taehyung." He stands up and grabs something leaning against the wall. A walking stick.

I watch him slowly walk to his room and close the door.

Sigh. I mean, I tried to converse with him. This is painful to watch. I've never met a blind person before.

"He's kind of down right now," Taehyung looks at me. "That's why he didn't really talk to you."

"Of course, I understand. You know, I'd feel down if I couldn't see," I can't imagine not being able to see.

Taehyung shakes his head, "No, it's not because of that."

I sip some water, "Then what is it?"

He runs his fingers through his bed hair, making it more attractively messy, "You know his dog that I told you 'bout last night?"

"Oh, yeah!" I clap. "Where is she? Or is it a he?"

He sighs, "It's a she. Her name was Holly."

"Her name was?" I say, confused. "What's her name now?"

"No no," Taehyung waves his hand. "He didn't change it. He lost his dog."

I blink.

"Lost? As in he can't find her or-you know, die?"

He nods at me with a sad smile, "She died last night."

"What? No!" I have a soft spot for animals, especially dogs. I'd always cried when dogs died in movies, "How? Why?"

Taehyung exhales deeply once again, "After he was done playing the piano, he went outside where Holly was. He told me that she didn't move. Or bark. Or breathe," the corners of his eyes glisten with tears, as it threatened to fall.

BANG

Taehyung slams the table with a fist, making me jump in my seat, "Dammit," he curses. "Why do these things always happen to him?" He buries his face in his hands. He looks so helpless. I don't  know what to do, how to comfort someone. "Why does he have to go through this? Why couldn't it happen to me? Why was he the one who had to be bullied? Why was he the one to be abused? Why was he the one to be abandoned? Why was he the one-" Taehyung sharply gasps for air, "who had to be blind?" His body trembles, his tears rolling down his face, dropping onto the table. Never in my whole life have I seen a guy cry. When a guy cries-especially in front of a girl- you know he's hurting. A lot. Seeing him cry, made me tear up.

I walkover beside him, contemplating whether I should hug him or not. I'm not a touchy person. The only guy I've ever hugged was Jimin. Before he left. I place a hand on his shoulder while patting his back with the other, "It's not your fault, Taehyung," His breathing softens, sniffling loudly.

He's calm now and he rubs his eyes with the back of his hand. "Aish y/n. I didn't mean to let it out all on you."

"No need to apologize," I sit down facing him. "The best thing you could do for Yoongi oppa is just to stay by him." Taehyung nods, letting out a whispery sigh. The atmosphere is depressing, like the day...

"Taehyung, let's go," I pull him up to his feet, dragging him towards the entrance.

"Where are we going?" he watches as I put my shoes on.

"Just come with me and you'll see."

A/N: OMG you guys. School started again. I published this chapter during Socials xD. Hwaiting to all students!!!

Thank you to all the readers reading this sad story. I promise that it'll get better. Mwhahaha.

Even though the story didn't get that far, who do you guys ship yourself with?

You+Jimin

You+Taehyung

You+Yoongi

If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. I really like reading the comments.

I love you guys and check out the new BTS Japanese albummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FACE YOURSELF

JIN AND JIMIN'S HIGHNOTES ARE MY LIFEU!!!!!!!!!!

V'S VOICE KILLED ME.

LITERALLY.

GO CHECK IT OUT.

YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

Love you guys lots,

JYP