9.Ideal Type

Taehyung's POV

Who is that guy? Why do I feel jealous?

"Uhh, you guys?" y/n steps in between our staring contest. I'm kinda glaring at the guy and he's doing the same, but we both drop our glares, smiling. Fakely.

He's a bit shorter than me, dressed in all black. He holds a little boy in his arms who cocks his head cutely at me.

"Taehyung, this is Jimin. Jimin, this is Taehyung," y/n introduces him as she smiles. Jimin gives me a small wave, balancing the boy in his right arm and hip, "Hey."

So this is Jimin. The Park Jimin. What was y/n smiling about with him? What makes him so special?

"Hi," I greet back.

"Hey Taehyung," Y/n puts her hands in her apron pockets. "Why don't you stay here and eat with us? You know, get to know each other and stuff."

I want to, but I can't.

I steal a quick glance at Jimin, who's kissing the little boy's cheeks. I wonder who's baby that is. It can't be theirs...What if it is?!

"Um, maybe next time. This is actually for Yoongi hyung. He didn't have dinner yet so.."

"Oh really?" Y/n gasped. She rushes over back to the counters, placing the food carefully into a white plastic bag. "How is he doing?"

I shrug, "He's the same. Oh, honestly though, he hasn't been out of the house since- you know- Holly."

Jimin stands closer next to y/n. The little boy is asleep now, his head against the older guy's shoulder.

"Aww, poor Yoongi oppa," y/n pouts. That's cute.

The guy next to her raises his brows. It's obvious that he doesn't like her calling some other guy 'oppa'.

"He'll get around," I say. "Somehow."

Y/n nods pitifully, "Ok, you should go give him his food."

I nod, "Yeah, I better go. I'll talk to you later. And uh, nice meeting you, Jimin." He gives me a nod and I turn, walking back home.

*****

Yoongi's POV

"What took you so long?"

Taehyung helps me to the kitchen, and we both sit at the table. "Sorry hyung," he apologizes. I hear him place the food on the table. And the smell. Mmm. Spicy rice cake. My next favorite thing after lamb skewers.

"I met y/n and a friend of hers," he huffs. "She works at a food stand apparently." He bustles around a bit before standing up abruptly, making the chair screech against the floor. WTF- I hate that sound. Any screeching sound.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung sits down across from me, sighing, "Nothing's wrong."

Ha. What a liar.

"Taehyung, I may not be able to see, but I can hear perfectly fine. And I can tell that you're not ok." He places a fork in my hand, moving it towards the food. I wait for his answer as I dig into the rice cake. Wow, this is delicious. I hear him sigh again. What the heck is he sighing about so much?

He finally speaks up, "Hyung, what do you think about y/n?"

If I wasn't blind, I would've rolled my eyes just then, "So you like y/n?" I went on eating. Did I finish it already? Oh never mind, found a few more.