38.One-sided Love

Jungkook's POV

"Do you really think they are?" I follow closely behind V hyung, who quietly glides down the hallway. 

"Where else would they be? You can obviously hear both of them in the bathroom," he stops at the bathroom door. 

I swallow hard, trying to get rid of any images that are forming in my head. No, noona isn't that kind of person. She's so innocent looking. She wouldn't be watching him shower, even if he's blind and needs help. She could help him wash his hair, but not help him shower. No. That'd never happen. That can't happen. I won't let it happen. 

He turns the door knob and the door hits against the wall. V hyung stands in my way so I push him to the side and gasp. 

They're both in the tub, with Yoongi hyung shirtless and y/n noona with clothes on. Her shirt sticks against her boy, her curves standing out more than usual. So hot. She seems to be washing his hair. Ok, good. She's just washing his hair. I was right.  Wait, why is the water black?

Before I can get a closer look, a hand covers my eyes. I'm about to swat it off but hear someone. 

"Y/n?" Yoongi hyung's deep voice echoes in the bathroom. "Are you close yet?"

Are you close yet? Close to what?

V hyung grabs my arm and drags me out of the bathroom. His breaths come out staggered as he clutches his heart as if had just run a marathon. His face is unusually red too. He coughs, "You did not have to see that."

"She just seemed to be washing his hair," I look back at the closed door. "I don't like the fact she was in the tub with him, but that's nice of her to help him out, don't you think?"

He snickers, "Help him out. Yeah, she definitely helped him out alright."

I nod. I'm happy she's such a caring and a kind noona. I like her even more now. 

He shakes his head and laughs, "Damn, I didn't know they escalated that quick. Yoongi hyung and I have tons of catching up to do." 

I follow him to a bedroom but he abruptly stops and shut the door, causing me to run into him. "Ah, not here," he turns me around.

"Why not?" I try to look over my shoulder as he keeps pushing me down the hall. Is that where he keeps his precious video games that he won't let me play? Or his stuffies? Or maybe weapons?

"Because it's y/n's room," he says, letting me go once we're in the living room. "And there's stuff inside that'll shake your innocent baby eyes."

I pucker my lips, "I'm not a baby."

He pinches my cheeks and cooes, "Aww, baby boy~" I shove him away and he laughs evilly. 

The bathroom door slowly swings open and they walk out in small steps as if they don't want to get caught. She's wrapped in a big towel and her hair drips with water, droplets trailing down her neck, collarbone and down her- 

I gulp. dOn't look DON't lOOK dON'T LoOk

"Uh, hey guys," y/n noona waves at us awkwardly. Yoongi hyung head turns to our direction. "Who's here?"

"Hyung," V hyung grins widely. "How was your bath?" He wiggles his eyebrows but of course, he doesn't see it. 

Y/n noona's face grows crimson red, "Let's not talk about that," she hugs the towel tighter around her damp body. 

V hyung smirks at her, "Why not, y/n?" She looks away and pulls Yoongi hyung with her down the hallway.

V hyung chuckles deeply, "She's whipped. She's so whipped for him."