27.Cold

Your POV

"NOOOO!" I cover my mouth from crying. But being the emotional pickle, tears fell down. Dang nabbit. I'm such a cry baby.

It's close to midnight and I'm lying down on my side in my room, watching a K-drama called "While you were Sleeping". Suzy just got into a car accident then later jumped off from the top of the hospital 'cause no one would believe her that she got accused of the one driving.

"Fuck you!" I yell at my phone screen. "How could you not believe her?" I wipe the tear that had dribbled down to my chin. Ugh. I'm so weak when it comes to sad dramas. I blow my runny nose, sniffling a bit.

"Y/n?"

My head whips to the door and I pause the drama as I sit up. "Yoongi oppa?" He's here already? He's in his pajamas, shirtless of course. He lets himself in as he shuffles in, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. He's never stepped into my room, I can see how nervous he is. "What's up?" my voice comes out nasally. I get up from the floor and he takes little steps closer to me.

"Y/n," his voice is deeper than usual.

I sniffle, trying to unclog my nose, "Yeah?" I mop a stray tear away, watching his expressionless face. It's a bit daunting, the way he seems to be looking at me but he's not. I sniffle quietly to fill the uncomfortable atmosphere.

Then, he brings me hard into his bare chest and my breath hitches from the sudden force and contact. His arms tighten around me as if he doesn't want to let go.

My mind starts to run like crazy. Why is he suddenly like this? I reluctantly bring my arms around him, which he squeezes me in response.

"Yoongi oppa," I murmur against him.

"Hm," his voice is gravely and my stomach does a flip-flop.

"Why are you hugging me?" my hands unconsciously run down his spine and he breathes out heavily.

"So you can shut up," his voice is in a monotone and I try to pull away but he doesn't budge.

All I can do is blink at his unusual behavior. "Are you drunk again?"

He finally releases me and pivots his feet towards the door. "I heard you crying and it was fucking annoying." With that, he leaves the room and the sound of the door echoes in the empty room when he closes it.

I bring my hands up to my heated cheeks but it doesn't help because my whole body is on fire. I start pacing around in the darkness, fanning myself. What the heck just happened? I pinch my arm to wake up myself. No. It happened. It really happened. A girly squeal escapes my lip and I mentally punch myself. Is he finally accepting me? A smile crawls up to my mouth as I think about his actions. He acts cold but really, he cares about me. I think. I grin, probably looking like an idiot as a thought crosses my mind. Someone else other than Jimin actually cares about me. I've never seen Jimin more than a best friend and a guy other than him who actually worries over me made me soft. Does he like me? Do I like him?

The moments I had with him flashes before my eyes: the first interaction with him when he was shirtless, our first piano lesson, buying him lamb skewers, and when he was drunk on the streets...

I giggle when I think back when I had to drag him into the taxi at the time. He kept mumbling something about me and his parents.

I stand still in the room, too anxious to go out. Y/n, he probably was drunk like last time. He won't remember.

I peek out into the dark hallway and tiptoe into his room. His snores are audible, but not very loud. Through his curtains, the moon shines on his face and I can see his lips part every time he breathes.