19.Break it

Yoongi's POV

"I wasn't going to say dick!" she shoves my shoulder.

A snicker escapes my lips, "Ok, ok. But I still think you're a pervert."

She lets out a tiny huff, which I find cute. Her reactions brings me... pleasure? Adrenaline rush? It obviously does something within me feel what I've never felt before.

"Ok, now what?"

"Are you in sitting in the position?" I hear the bench creak as she shifts.

"Yes."

I flick the hair out of my eyes, "Make sure your elbows are at the comfortable length to the piano, so you're not cramped in or anything."

"I think I got that part," she replies. "I've seen you play."

Her reply for some reason brings the blush on my cheeks. I'm used to someone watching me play the piano. Except for my mother.

"Hmm," I hum. "Let's learn the keys now. This is middle C." My right-hand automatically moves towards middle C and plunk down the key with my thumb.

"Wow, you know where it is without loo-" she suddenly stops. "I mean- ok."

I know what she was going to say. I'm used to it now. I've heard that so many times. Maybe too many times.

"Play the middle C," I feel my thumb brush against hers as I slide my hand off the piano. The little contact with her shoots electricity throughout my whole body like it did when she held my hand. It doesn't seem to affect her a lot, when it does a ton to me.

The single note rings in the piano room. A clear, solid note.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something," I play F#. "This, is a black key. While this," I play middle C again. "is a white key." I hear her play a black key.

"I kinda figured."

Right, Yoongi. She can fucking see. Don't state the obvious.

"Do you like the colour black?"

Her question penetrates my thoughts. Black. The word just seems black. Just black.

"I don't know. I've been told I've only and can only see this colour, so."

"Huh."

"This colour describes me in a way. Nothing. It has no emotion."

"I don't think so," she says. "I think the colour blue fits you. It could mean cold and sad. But it can be calming, beautiful and cool."

My brain works to put all the pieces together. My brows furrow. Cold, sad and calmness, beauty and coolness altogether. That can't work. It doesn't make sense.

"Is that how you see me?"

She laughs awkwardly, "Kinda."

I nod. I hear a door open from the far side.

"Hey guys," a lady calls out. "I have to leave early tonight, so I locked the door. Don't worry about closing 'cause it'll be locked behind you when you leave."

"Ok, thank you," y/n answers. There's a sound of clicking across the floor towards the entrance. The door opens then shuts, keys jingling in the process. Silence hangs in the atmosphere. For some reason though, whenever it's silent, it has never been awkward with her.

"I wish I could see that colour," I prop my elbow on top of the piano's body, my head resting in my palm. "Blue. It seems like an impossible colour."