¹¹

The next day held awkwardness and uneasiness. Tim had explained his part, and pairing that with what she had learned before falling asleep, (y/n) deduced it wasn't him that did it, but a controlled alias. She still was hurt, but not as much with figuring this out. Her explanation really helped ease the tension in the atmosphere too.

They were driving, almost to Michigan like they had planned. Brian was the driver, Tim and (y/n) sitting in the backseat together.  Tim needed a way to try to make up for what happened, even if it wasn't in his control. When he got his idea, he almost completely ignored it. It wouldn't be too great, but it would maybe be something.

He snaked closer to her, letting her lay against him. "(Y/n), I have an idea," He mumbled to her, peaking her interest as she looked up at him. "And what would it be?" She pursued him, noticing his small smirk. Things were practically back to normal, so she ignored the aches she felt.

"I'm assuming this whole situation caused stress... Everything about us probably has caused stress. Do you know something that's a good stress reliever?" His smirk only grew as she crawled over on his lap, happily going along with this. She was almost completely healed, so she decided why not.

"Hm... I know of multiple things. What is it you're thinking of?" She returned his smirk, softly grinding her hips against him. "Oh, you know, doll~" He purred against her neck before starting to softly kiss it.

She softly sighed, feeling his rough lips on her neck and his hands gently roaming her body, careful of slight bruises and the main injury. His hands soon came her to chest, starting to paw at and play with them over the thin top and slightly padded bra she wore.

(Y/n) bit her lip at this, letting her eyes softly close to focus on his touch. His hands left her breasts, moving to her stomach, slowly lifting her shirt some and gliding his hand up the article of clothing. He undid her bra with one hand, sliding it off her all while keeping her shirt on. Under the top, he played with her breasts, specifically messing with her nipples, making her suppress tiny, soft moans.

"You better let Daddy hear you, doll," Tim softly demanded in her ear, his hot breath spreading on her neck and jawline. He was going her favorite way with this.

"Okay, Daddy," She softly said, hearing him hum in approval. One of his hands left her breasts, traveling down to between her legs, raising her skirt up a good bit. He rubbed her over the simple black panties she wore, feeling her soon soak through them. She softly whined and moaned, trying to grind against his hand.

"No, no, doll. Daddy wants you to stay still," he gently ordered her, making her stop her small squirms and grinds. He slipped his hand inside the thin fabric that was a border. He started with rubbing her completely, then focusing on her clit.

She whined and moaned some more, biting her lip as she struggled to keep still against his hand. He teased her and edged her, letting her get close but stopping before she could finish. She was eager and desperate. "Please..." She mumbled under her breath, half opening her eyes to look at him.

"What was that?" He smirked, gently pinching both a nipple and her clit at once, making her jolt and softly moan. "Please, just let me cum," She quietly whined to him, face flushed a dark red and (e/c) eyes clouded with lust. "Tsk, you didn't ask correctly," He said as he pinched again.

"Please, Daddy. Please let me cum now," She begged, a bit louder and clearer. "Good girl," He said as he quickly played with her, making her grip his shoulders. As she got closer, the more she moaned and louder. As she finished, her moan was strained and loud. She still wanted more though.

She reached for the buckle of his belt before he stopped her with his clean hand, licking juices off his other. "No, doll. This is only about you, okay?" He said, even though it was evident he was hard and wanting it just as badly.

"Please let me ride you, Daddy. I want to so badly," She whined, earning just a small hum from him. "Please, Daddy? Please?"

Soon, he gave up, nodding softly. She undid his belt, then his pants, lifting herself to tug his pants and boxers down. She then raised herself above him, moving her panties over to the side before lowering down gently. She was going to be careful because she didn't know what could happen.

Slowly, she started bouncing up and down. Tim's hands stayed resting on her hips, letting her go at her own pace and care. It wasn't long before she was significantly speeding up. She was hunched over some, arms resting on his shoulders with her head resting by his on one of her arms.

Hearing her sweet moans right in his ear only drove him crazier.

As she was going as fast as she could, he thrusted up at times as she slid back down. After a while of nothing, this was absolutely amazing to her. It was the same situation for Tim as well.

Both of them moaning and flushed dark reds, (y/n) a good bit louder, they reached their climaxes. (Y/n) had moaned out Tim's name as she cummed, Tim mumbling streams of curses as he reached his peak. Lucky for (y/n), the hospital started her back on birth control.

She laid against his chest, panting with him, eyes closed. It was just then they noticed the car had been parked on the side of the road, Brian sitting on the hood with his back facing them. Guess he didn't want to deal with them.

"Good girl, you did good," Tim mumbled to her, rubbing her back softly. Riding him and the orgasm took a good bit out of her. Listening to his heartbeat, she slowly fell asleep peacefully.