17

(y/n) sat on the bed, distanced from Tim. Ever since she said she loved him, he wasn't as close. It hurt her, and it hurt him. Tim was sitting in the chair on the far side of the room, a good bit of distance from him and her. She glanced over at him, huffing before looking back at the TV.

Showing was some old, crappy drama movie. The acting was so bad, the camera quality was worse than if it was recorded on a cheap fifty dollar tape camera. Brian was out, making a snack run, as well as a cigarette run for the two smokers left in the hotel room.

She got tired of this bored silence and how Tim was being so shitty about everything. Then, she got an idea to maybe get his attention and destroy the distance he put at least for a short moment.

Biting her lip softly, she thought about him. His hands roaming her body, him slamming in her and fucking her hard. The feel of him pulling her hair and demanding for her to scream his name. How he could tease her and drive her insane.

Her hand rubbed her thigh softly as she felt her core warm up. She let out a small, quiet, and aroused sigh, glancing over at Tim. She raised her hand up her dress, starting to rub herself over her panties, her liquids soaking in them.

She raised her other hand up to her chest, sliding the straps of the dress off her shoulders and letting it fall to show off her bra. She palmed a breast over the bra, squirming against her own hands. She slid her hand in her panties, rubbing over her clit slowly.

She stopped trying to notice whether she got Tim's attention or not, now just focusing on herself. She lost herself to eagerness as she plunged two fingers in her, soon thrusting them in and out. Her back arched some, her hand moving as fast as it could.

She was moaning softly, eyes shutting and mouth staying gaped open. Her legs were spread open and bent. The scene of her was rather sexual, most likely arousing to many attracted to her. Tim definitely was in that category.

She soon got louder, about to cum from her own fingers. Not thinking, she moaned out his name, thinking of him as she did this. He could easily get her so bothered. She was developed in a fantasy of him, loving it. She pretended her hand was his, rougher and not so feminine.

He was for sure watching her now and she could tell. It only made her more confident and desperate. She let out a loud moan, quietly saying his name multiple times as if begging him.

After a short moment, she felt someone above her and lips press against her parted ones. Her eyes widened as she stopped her actions, seeing Tim holding himself above her, kissing her passionately. Her plan worked. He pulled away to see her smirking with a cocked eyebrow. "Well.." she mumbled as she moved her knee between his legs, rubbing his bulge with her leg, causing him to tense and softly moan.

She took her hand away from her area, holding it up to Tim's mouth. He started licking her juices off her hand with no hesitation, smirking at her. The sight only turned her on more.

She flipped him over, now laying over his crotch as he laid on the bed. She grinded her hips against him, making him groan and move his hips as well to get more friction. His hands rested on her hips, gripping them.

It wasn't long before their position changed again. (Y/n) had her face pressed in the bed, her ass raised up. Tim quickly undid his pants and dragged them down with his boxers. He them teased her entrance with his tip, making the girl whine and squirm. "Tim~" her voice held a mix between a whine and a moan, the sound of her making him bite his lip and push into her.

He didn't wait long before his thrusts were fast and deep. She moaned out loudly, nails digging in the dirty bedsheets on the bed. Her head was yanked back from him pulling on her hair, making her yelp in both pain and pleasure. She was pulled back to him.

"Who is it fucking you?" He demanded from her, voice aroused and God damn really hot at the moment. "You," She moaned out. "Who?" He demanded again, thrusting hard and deep in her, hitting a certain spot. "You, Tim!" She screamed out. "And who is my sweet slut?" He asked, thrusting the same way at a fast pace.

She was screaming in pleasure from him. "Me!" She moaned out, making him smirk and chuckle as he kept on, letting go of her hair and letting her fall back down. She was about to cum, the tensing of her walls alerting Tim to this. Soon he stopped, making her immediately start whining.

"Why did you stop?" She asked in a desperate, whiney voice, trying to squirm against him despite how he held her hips in place. "Beg for me, doll~" he purred his demand, leaning over her, holding her up some. "Tim, I'm not going to beg," she forced herself to say, even though she really wanted to. She needed to finish to badly.

"Well, you won't get to cum then, will you?" He mumbled in her ear, his hot breath making her breath hitch. "Come on, (y/n). You know you want to beg, you've done it before. You love being made beg for it."

She swallowed hard. His words were true, and the way his voice sounded bothered her so fucking much.

"Just fuck me already.." she mumbled. "That isn't going to work, doll~" he purred, starting to play with her breasts after pulling her bra down to make her more eager.

"Please?" She then added with a small whine. He hummed with amusement, him doing nothing making it clear that wasn't enough.

"Please Tim. Please just fuck me. Please just let me cum," she whined and begged, giving up. "Please just treat me like your little slut, make me scream your name."

"Good girl," he mumbled, starting to thrust in her the same way that drove her mad and fast. He raised up, holding her close to his chest. Her arms moved behind her and above her head, hands resting in his hair. She moaned out some curses as he fucked her hard.

"Tim! Tim, I'm about to-!" She moaned loudly, this making him rush his thrusts. Her cumming would make him finish too, so he hurried. He thrusted as hard and deep while going as fast as he could, making her scream out. His hand trailed down to quickly rub her clit, making her gasp and moan even louder.

That was just what she needed to cum, screaming out his name. He came around the same time, shortly after her. She panted and so did he as he pulled out of her, falling to sit down on the bed, dragging her down with him.

(Y/n) turned over to face him, laying her head on his chest. It didn't take long before she fell asleep, the fucking having taken a lot out of her. He was much more than he usually was that time.

Tim was awake a bit longer than her, petting her hair with a smile before falling asleep as well, holding her close.