²³

"This place," (y/n) spoke up as she stretched, having just woken up from a nap just a minute ago. "Stinks, quite literally." She scrunched up her nose from the scent of the hotel room. She's smelled horrible things, but this one was the cherry on the cake, the worst of them all. Tim chuckled, shaking his head at the girl. "Can't argue there," he smiled.

Glancing around, (y/n) noticed Sarah and Brian weren't around, and so she quickly asked about them, worried for Brian's sake. "They went out for some snacks. It should be too long before they're back," Tim answered, grabbing the remote sitting on the table by the chair he sat in.

(Y/n) threw herself back on the bed, emitting a loud groan. She was excruciatingly bored. Because of that, she got a fun little idea.

"Tim," she called out his name, stretching it out to be much longer than it really is. "Come get in the bed with me!" He gave her a questioning look, to which she sighed in annoyance. Why couldn't he just comply?

"It's probably more comfortable than that chair, so just come on!" She urged him, making him laugh softly as he got up, mumbling a few fine's to her. He crawled into the bed with her, to which she immediately cuddled up to him, letting out a happy hum.

After a few minutes of the two watching TV, curled up together, (y/n) started putting her plan in action. She'd let her hands rest in certain areas, acting as if unaware how provocative her touches were becoming. She was going to keep on until he said something, and he was bound to say something soon with him being him.

"Y'know," He spoke up when one of her hands laid dangerously close to his slightly forming bulge, sliding one of his hands to lay on her ass. "I know what you're doing." (Y/n) merely just looked up at him, feigning a look of innocence.

"What do you mean? What am I doing?" She questioned, unable to hide a small bit of amusement in her fake tone of naivety. He pulled her to sit on his lap, smirking slightly. "Being a fucking tease is what you're doing," He softly growled, sliding his hands under the hem of her white top.

She laughed, returning his smirk. "You call that teasing? Oh, honey..." She leaned close to him, as if about to kiss his lips, but as he moved up to be able to kiss her, she moved back. She made a small 'tsk' noise as she shook her head. "I'll show you teasing."

He seemed to get much harder at that, and (y/n) immediately realized Tim was a bit of a switch. He obviously liked the idea of her truly teasing and dominating. She giggled softly, tracing her hands on his chest over the long sleeve he wore. "Oh, but you'd like that though, hm?" She let one hand trail down to his crotch, letting it rest teasingly low on his jeans waistband.

Tim merely just gulped, clearly in a more submissive mood than usual. (Y/n) could easily play with that. She took her sweet time undoing his jeans and dragging them down to his ankles, leaving his boxers up though. Now, she palmed him softly and with slow motions, causing him to have a few involuntary movements of his hips for more friction. She now leaned forward again, kissing him softly to which he returned with a more desperate feel to him.

As she deepened the kissing, she let her hand pick up the pace and pressure, making him let out a soft moan her name into her lips. She officially decided she loved dominating him after that. She then took her hand away as she pulled away from the kiss, earning a loud whine from him at the loss of friction.

He was about to speak before noticing her dragging his boxers down, knowing something better was to come either way. She traced his length with her fingers, him reacting instantly to her touch. He was way more sensitive when subbing apparently. That could be fun to mess with she thought.

She kept like she was for a second, only touching him with her fingertips, before taking her hand away to move herself down. She rested her lips on his tip, humming as she looked up at him, deciding to keep her eyes trained on his reactions as she did this all. She softly licked on his tip before placing it in her mouth, hearing him sigh in pleasure.