¹⁴

(y/n) was sitting on the trunk of the car, blasting the radio as she cleaned her gun (that she stole from that one cop) and sang along with the music softly. They ended up at another cheap trucker diner, (y/n) not being hungry and staying out, letting Tim and Brian get their food and drinks. She glanced over at the diner, seeing them in the window, talking and laughing some about something. She wondered what they were talking about.

A group of truckers, having parked their trucks down behind the diner, watched (y/n) as they walked up, laughing to each other and obviously talking about the woman. She looked a couple years older than her age of twenty-one. Well, twenty-two since her birthday was in half a month.

She was kicking her legs back and forth, causing her sundress to fly up a small bit, the way she leaned forward, focusing on her gun, made her breasts show more, the dress top bagging up.

The truckers obviously noticed all this about her, all except the soon to be loaded gun in her hands. She looked up, noticing the group. She merely ignored them. Even when one of them yelled out a hey to get her attention. She just ignored them, letting her hair fall in her face to keep her from looking at them.

One of them got a small bit irritated, turning slightly hostile, at being ignored. He rushed to get to her, wanting to fuck her up now. Someone definitely had issues.

She raised the gun, quickly cocking it and letting it be viewed. She had an aura that said she knew perfectly how to use it and she would with no hesitation. The man stopped, and so did the others. They talked to each other some before turning some to just go to the diner.

(Y/n) felt certain they'd come out drunk and harass the cute waitress that she could tell was only nineteen. Honestly, she worried about that girl. So young, probably naive, and so cute with a full body but not much muscle. She looked weak when (y/n) noticed her. She'd be such an easy target.

She placed her gun in her purse, jumping down easily from the car trunk, going to turn off the radio and then go inside the diner. She made her way to the table holding her partners, huffing at them. "Usually you two are a lot faster..." She complained to them.

"Brian wants to continue checking out Sarah," Tim pointed out, Brian just shrugging. "Who is Sarah?" She asked, just as the cute waitress came up.

"Here's your refill, Brian!" The girl smiled, (y/n) noticing her name tag. That was Sarah. She even had a cute name. The fuck.

"Thanks, dollface~" He grinned at her, a small blush coming on her face. Brian was definitely attractive and Sarah definitely noticed that with his flirting. Though (y/n) noticed something.

The dimmed, dead-like look in her eyes she often saw in her own (e/c) eyes. Sarah knew things, went through things. Maybe she wasn't such an easy target as first thought.

(Y/n) sighed, resting her hands on her purse. "Can we just go now, please?" She nicely asked, batting her lashes. The charm she first had once she joined has dimmed, but the boys still gave in easily, Tim especially.

They paid the bill and then walked out. She caught of glimpse of that group of truckers. Already, they were tipsy. It was sad.

(Y/n) took her turn as driver, Tim beside her and Brian in the back. She was tempted to get Sarah to come with them before leaving though. There was something about her.

She turned the radio on before starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot and onto the empty road. She focused on driving, barely paying attention to the shit music playing or how Tim and Brian started talking about something.

The drive was mostly quiet, boring, and plain. At times, they would hear static, ranging from mild to mind shatteringly loud. Tim was asleep, having switched seats with Brian. (Y/n) was still driving. Then, something unnerved her. Badly.

She pulled over on the side of the road, cautiously climbing out. Something about her felt off. She didn't feel like herself. She leaned against the car, ignoring Brian's worried questions.

She then grabbed her purse, and then opened the trunk to get her duffle bag of clothes and money. She had no idea why she was doing this, but she was.

Brian now was out of the car, Tim waking up himself and starting to get out. "(Y/n)?" Brian spoke up, she merely ignored him as she started to walk.

She felt a hand on her shoulder soon after, making her draw her gun and point it straight out as she turned around. Tim was standing there, shocked. "(Y/n), what are you doing?" He questioned and she shook her head.

"Leave me alone."

"But (y/n)-"

"Leave me alone before I shoot you," Her words turned cold and dead, hanging in the air like a thick fog. Tim shut up, backing away after that with a small nod. She huffed, turning back around and continuing on, stuffing her gun back in her purse.

As she walked, soon everything was gone to her. Everything went black, her having blacked out. She was no longer herself period.

She was gone to them now.

She left them, Tim and Brian both confused, frustrated, and concerned. Brian wanted to follow her, but Tim knew. Tim knew it wasn't her, and that it would kill them. He went through the same thing. He could tell now.

The trio was back to a couple. Who knew when it would be fixed again.