¹³

The rain poured on the roof of the hotel room, loud and comforting. (Y/n) laid curled up next to Tim, who sat up with an arm around the relaxed woman, watching TV. Static would interrupt the show at times, yet they deduced it to the weather messing with the satellite.

Brian had went out to go but the trio their dinners, leaving Tim and (y/n) alone. It's been two weeks since she had left the hospital and Tim apparently has redeemed himself.

(Y/n) yawned, trying to snuggle closer to Tim in the stiff bed. He seemed to make the bed much, much more comfortable. He moved his hand, started to pet and play with her soft (h/c) hair. She hummed happily at this, shutting her eyes and it wasn't long until everything had her falling asleep.

Her dream was certainly something as well.

It started like it was a normal day. Jokes, talking, and some slight romantic things relating to her and Tim. Then, jokes to sexual, Brian making up another challenge.

"Girl's can't suck dick well while being pleasured themselves," He said, (y/n) quickly objecting. "Then prove it," He told her with a smirk. "I bet you can't."

"Try me~" She purred before grabbing Tim. "Fuck me so I can prove this shithead wrong, please?" She asked him in his ear, her hot breath on his neck almost making him say yes immediately. He just nodded with a smirk.

She slid her pants off as she sat on her knees in front of the chair Brian sat in. Tim stayed behind her, watching her ass as she leaned forward, undoing Brian's pants and tugging them down. Obviously, he liked the idea of getting head from (y/n).

She started with teasing him, licking over the tip, swirling her tongue around it and softly kissing it at times. Soon satisfied, she took him in her mouth, only a small bit. She roughly rubbed her tongue against him, moving it all around. She heard him moan out a curse or two, placing a hand in her hair.

As she moved her head down some, she felt a hand on her ass, softly rubbing and then going down, a finger starting to tease her hole. She softly whined before two fingers were inserted. They plunged in and out quickly and soon another finger was added.

She moaned loudly, sending vibrations through Brian, making him moan out himself. She focused on keeping on, though once the fingers left her as soon as she was about to cum, she wanted to whine and just plead for him to let her.

Lucky for her, the fingers were replaced with something else.

She moaned loudly as Tim thrusted hard into her, making her back arch. She listened for moans from Brian, hearing them encouraging her to keep on. Even though she'd rather focus on being fucked, she had to prove him wrong.

She bobbed her head up and down, rubbing her tongue against him. She even tried deep throating him some. The fact he was tugging roughly at her hair made her hornier and more desperate.

She pulled back some, trying to hold back the want to do nothing but moan as Tim thrusted in her as fast as he could. He wanted to make it harder for her, making sure to fuck her in the way that messed with her the most.

She was focusing on the tip again, doing the same as before, every so often taking in more but always coming back to focus on that one area. She did this for a minute or two, listening closely to Brian's moans, feeling the bucking off his hips to her mouth. So far, she was proving him wrong.

That was when Tim hit a certain spot, making her scream out in pleasure, sending quite strong vibrations for Brian. Tim hit that spot again and again, making her practically unable to do much except focus on the feeling of the pleasure. Lucky for her, the vibrations from her moans were enough to just push Brian over the edge.

Cum filled her mouth as she was now focused on swallowing it. Tim even slowed down some to let her do such. She pulled away, licking the small bit of cum on her lips away.

Then, Tim was back to the way he was. He fucked her hard, aiming for that one spot with each deep thrust, making her screaming under him. If it was like this, she'd finish quickly.

He kept on, trying to go his fastest speed. She gripped hard on the chair, nails digging into the rough fabric. Brian suddenly wasn't there anymore as she focused on Tim and the pleasure he was giving her.

It didn't take long for her cum, her orgasm even bring white to her vision. As she cummed, screaming Tim's name, she felt Tim finish as well, filling her up.

Then, she woke up. A liquid was running down her legs some, her face flushed and thighs rubbing against each other instinctively. She looked up at Tim, who smirked at her confidently.

"What was that dream all about?" He asked, obviously at least somewhat aware. "Hm..." She hummed before raising up, moving to sit on his lap.

"You fucking the shit out of me, making me beg and scream for you to plunge your big cock in me and make me your little cumslut~" She purred, grinding against his crotch. What she said wasn't the exact truth, but no one would have to know.

His hands rested on her hips as they passionately kissed, both parties eager for the other. As (y/n) pulled away, she smirked. "Come on Daddy. Make me your little slut?"

He growled at this. "Fuck yes I will, baby girl," he breathed against her neck before attacking it with kisses and hickeys. When he bit her, she loudly moaned out.

Then, they heard the door open and someone clear their throat. They looked over to see Brian holding two plastic bags, a smartass smirk on his face.

"Was this a bad time to come back?" He asked as if it wasn't obvious. "Of course it was!" (Y/n) practically yelled at him. He shrugged. "I'll leave you two alone then," He said as he turned on his heels, closing the door behind him as he headed back to the car.

Tim roughly gripped her ass, making her gasp and look back at him. "Time to continue," He said, voice rough and low, and very, very hot. She bit her lip as she nodded.

Let's say Brian stayed out in the car for a long while.