26

Sunlight peaked over the horizon and through the curtains of the hotel room. Light of the early day woke up (y/n), her groaning and unhappy. As she opened her eyes, she saw it was 5:49 a.m.

She sat up, stretching out her stiff and tired body. That's when she noticed the room seemed more barren. All of their stuff was gone, as well as one of the newer members of their group.

It took (y/n) a moment before it registered in her mind. Sarah left and took all their shit. Quickly climbing out of the bed, she basically tore the room up, looking for anything. She woke up the other two in this search.

"(Y/n), what the fuck are you doing?" Tim asked as he sat up, watching her act stressed and panicked. "She took our shit and ran!"

Now Brian was up, both men wide awake with questioning looks. She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Sarah fucking took all our shit! Our bags, our clothes, our money, and our fucking car! We don't have shit now!" She explained a bit more, visibly pissed beyond limit.

"Look, how do you know it's-"

"How do I know it's Sarah? Oh, I don't fucking know! She is the only one not here, the only one not fucking trustworthy, and the fucking bitch that got me stabbed!" She interrupted Brian's automatic defense of Sarah. She wasn't in the mood for that at all.

Tim was now up, looking out the window. "Yeah, the car is gone..." He quietly said while (y/n) paced the floor and Brian tried to still fully register the problem.

"She even took all my ammo! All I have is the clip in my gun now! No more! I'm fucking defenseless almost!" (Y/n) ranted, ready to punch the wall, however causing damage to public areas would just be another problem for them, so she restraints herself.

Tim sighed, brushing his hair out of his face, looking over at Brian. "Look, calm down, (y/n). We can go find another car, steal some more money, and do whatever the fuck. We can manage this," Brian spoke up, earning a glare from the pissed girl.

"This is your goddamn fault! If you didn't have to play prince charming and bring her in, we wouldn't have this problem!" She yelled at him.

"(Y/n)! Don't fucking blame him for this! It was Sarah, not him!" Tim immediately jumped to his defense, scowling at her for that attack. (Y/n) just laughed bitterly.

"Oh, look at that. Defend the asshole that got us here! Shut the fuck up, Tim. You're not smart, so stop acting like you are, fucking idiot." Her voice dripped with venom as she made sure she had her gun and knife, tying her hair up in a bun and walking to the door.

"I'm going to go find us either money or a car, which I shouldn't have to do, but yeah!" She told them as she walked out, slamming the door after herself.

This was a problem.