29

A large bottle of fireball was passed around the room between the trio. As soon as Brian had returned, Tim and (y/n) convinced him to join them with the ceremony of getting drunk, which of course is a great idea.

Tim was overly persistent for vodka when they were discussing what to get, but he was of course over ruled by the other two who wanted a honey whiskey or fireball. So they went out, got the biggest bottle they could of fireball, plus a few small ones, once that all was decided.

Now, they're in a hotel room, joking around and getting drunk, only worsening the dumb impulses of everyone in the group.

(Y/n) took a giant swig of the fireball, chugging a small bit in her turn. They had more than plenty anyways. She handed it to Tim, grinning. "We are geniuses for thinking of this," she mumbled with a laugh. Brian chuckled at that.

"We may regret it later though," he pointed out, taking the bottle from Tim. "Fuck future us! We need a break! Let's get drunk and suck some dick!" (Y/n) cheered on, falling back on the bed with her arms up.

"Well, maybe not suck dick," mumbled a reply from Tim. She turned to him and laughed. "So you won't suck my dick, Timmy? I'm hurt," she feigned an expression of offense as she grabbed the bottle back from Brian.

"Come on, Tim, don't be a debby downer. Suck that dick!" Brian snickered as (y/n) erupted into laughter. Tim sighed with amusement, shaking his head with a chuckle.

(Y/n) got up from the bed, soon practically pouncing on Tim to sit in his lap and also share the fireball. "Tim~!" She whined with a smile. He gave her a questioning look in return.

"I love you~!" She smiled as she told him and he smiled back, flicking her on the nose. "You're cute when drunk," he mumbled.

"Uh-oh! We have a predator out here," Brian laughed after hearing Tim's words. (Y/n) gasped in shock.

"Timmy is gonna take advantage of me!" She joked, earning an eye roll from the man underneath her. "That, I wouldn't mind though~" she grinned, running a hand through his dark hair. He could only sigh in response.

"Hey, no fucking in front of me. I am a pure, clean virgin and I don't want to be tainted with those vile actions." (Y/n) gave Brian a daring look at those words as she handed him the bottle. "Are you sure about that?" She laughed. However she couldn't help but notice how the lap she was sitting on felt in a certain spot.

She leaned back beside Tim's ear, whispering "Timmy is easy to get hard, huh?" to where only he heard. She saw him blush and she laughed. "Tim is a flustered drunk!" She proclaimed as she grabbed the bottle from Brian only to have it quickly taken by Tim who took a couple big chugs of the alcohol. "I have to get completely shitfaced just to survive you two, jesus christ," he mumbled.

(Y/n) laughed as she took the bottle and set it down on the nearby table. She turned to straddle him, grinding softly on him. "Tim, don't be so rude now~" she purred, running her hands through his hair. However the fuck he kept it so soft with this type of lifestyle, she would never understand.

Tim's face just reddened as he looked away from her, definitely a huge flustered type when drunk. She chuckled, thinking it was cute.

She softly held his face, soon kissing him. She started soft and pleasantly. It was obvious that would change though. However her actions were interrupted by drunk Brian.

"Unless I can join, I'm out of here," he said as he got up from his seat, grabbing a smaller bottle of alcohol. (Y/n) looked at him and then at Tim, asking a wordless question. Tim gave no response, just looking away as if he didn't care.

"Why not-!" Just as she chose to spoke, her hair was yanked back, making her choke on her words to keep from letting out a moan. "Let's not. Goodbye, Brian." Tim chuckled as the other male laughed at the two. He then left the hotel room, off to do whatever he pleased.

(Y/n) turned back to Tim, a soft flush on her face from both the fireball and his stunt with pulling her hair. Tim shrugged under her stare, softly smiling. "Cunt," she huffed as she leaned closer to him.

"Bitch," Tim mumbled back with a cocky smile before pressing his lips to hers. They locked in a long, passionate kiss, (y/n) tangling her fingers in his hair and Tim holding her hips close to him.

The next few minutes were flooded with kissing, groping, and grinding for the two. Soft moans came from them both, and both were more than red.

For some reason, they wanted slower this time. That is, until the television randomly turned on to static at the highest volume it seemed.

(Y/n) jumped and pulled away, startled at the predicament. She turned and looked, sighing in dissatisfaction. "You'd think it would be someone trying to kill us, but nope," Tim chuckled with the same mix of dissatisfaction and relief she held.

She let out a soft laugh before cuddling up close to him. "Let's just chill, huh? This is hella nice too, you know," she suggested in a soft voice. Tim smiled and ran his hand through her hair, gently playing with it.

"That works, too."