Chapter 4- Interrogation

Ayeeee ohhhhhh.....good morning/night/evening...what's popping.
Back to the story.
____________________________________________________________________________
Zachyy💙:morning cutie.
Zachyy💙: wake up sleeping beauty.
Zachyy💙: Tiff! Get up! I'm lonely
Zachyy💙: Fine
Zachyy💙: I'll leave you to sleep
Zachyy💙: Have a good rest babe😘
Zachyy💙: ignore that

Tiffyy❤: Well now I'm up.

Zachyy💙: sorry😘

Tiffyy❤: It's okay. So what's up?

Zachyy💙: I'm lonely and bored.

Tiffyy❤ changed Zachyy💙 to Bored lonely boi😢

Bored lonely boi😢: That's so rude.

Tiffyy❤: You said it not me❤

Bored lonely boi😢 changed Tiffyy❤ to Meanie😈

Meanie😈: I like it. The emoji really speaks to me.

Bored lonely boi😢: You're so extra.

Bored lonely boi😢 changed Meanie😈 to The 'Extra' one👽

The 'Extra' one👽: The names suits me.

The 'Extra' one👽: I like that emoji. It looks like we could be twins.

Bored lonely boi😢: Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell no

Bored lonely boi changed The 'Extra' one to Princess👑

Princess👑: Awww

Princess👑 changed Bored lonely boi to Prince Charming👑

Princess👑: Brb

Prince Charming👑: kk

Zach's POV

"Ooooo ZACH'S SMILING AT HIS PHONE AGAIN!!!!" Jack shouted from the living room which is where we were. Everyone came rushing downstairs. "Damn Zach, you got it bad." Corbyn said.

"No I don't she's just a friend," I said while getting up from the couch and resting my phone down on the couch.

Princess👑: I'm back

"Yip, it's a just a friend," Jack started, "thank you," I said dramatically pointing at Jack. "Just a friend who call Princess and who calls you Prince Charming" Jack finished and the rest of the boys said, "awwww"

Corbyn pulled out his phone and faced timed someone.

"Hey babe," he said, "I have a favor to ask you." He continued. "Sure" she replied. He turned the screen to my phone, said that it was my phone and scrolled a little through my messages with Tiffany then he asked, "What does that look like to you?" And she squealed before saying," Omg!!! Zach has a girlfriend."

I could literally bang my head on a wall until this nightmare goes away. "NO, she is not my girlfriend," I said in my defense. "Oh ok, so you crushing on her and she crushing in you." Christina continued. "Y...No, no we are just friends!" I said. "sure Zach, sure. I wanna be the first to know when it's official." She said before saying goodbye.

They all eventually left so I went back to my phone.

Prince Charming👑: Hey, sorry I took so long to reply, my friends and one of their girlfriends were interrogating me.

Princess👑: That's okay. It happens.

Princess👑: I think I have been a little inactive since THE ZACH HERRON COMMENTED BACK TO MY COMMENT so I'm going to post later.

Prince Charming👑: Still freaking out about that huh?

Princess👑: Duh, it's THE ZACH HERRON. I wish I could meet him.

Prince Charming👑: Well why don't you. Aren't they going on tour soon?

Princess👑: Yeah but I can't afford it. I will have to pay for a plane ticket, a hotel, tickets for the show and by that time I might not even be able to buy meet and greet tickets.

Prince Charming👑: Aren't they coming in a city near you?

Princess👑: No, I live in Trinidad, It is one of the smallest countries in the Caribbean.

Prince Charming👑: Oh😔

Princess👑: Yeah, I gtg ttyl😘 thanks for taking in that rant

Prince Charming👑: Np😘 bye😘

On Instagram

Liked by @zachxx, @kk_Marais and 278 more

@imtiffanys If my heart breaks slow, that's what it's made for. @whydontwemusic

@kk_marais Queen👑
@alex.avery slay😍
@faity.seavey_dolan Dress up for Herron👀
@zachxx Princess👑😍😘
@kk_marais: @zachxx excuse you but she is a Queen👑
@zachxx: @kk_marais Yes she is a Queen but she is also my princess👑.

Kareena screenshot this. And send it on our instagram group.

@kk_marais what is this?!?!
____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌