Chapter 22- Café

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

My eyes drifted around the café observing my surroundings. Almost immediately my eyes fell on one boy out of everyone in the crowd.
##########################
PS. SLIGHT CHANGES WERE MADE TO CHAPTER 2 AND 3
******************************

"Oh no." I said turning around to face Kareena. 

"What's wrong?" she looked at me so confused.

I pushed her in the opposite direction to where I saw him and we sat in a booth. My stomach is in knots. I slowly stuttered out telling Kareena," I-I saw Harvey." 

She turned around to see him and when she did she turned back to face me. "I really don't wanna mess things up for the boys so either I don't talk to him, which I don't even want to do or if he sees me then I will have to pretend I don't know the boys." I explained to her.

 I glanced over to Harvey one more time and that was the mistake I make our eyes met and I turned back fast but it was no use.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," I heard him say in a distance.

I tried looking out the window to avoid him having eye contact with me.

"Umm...Hey Tiff?" Harvey said and I continued looking out a window.

"You don't have the privilege to call me that anymore." I said just barely glancing at him at the corner of my eye.

"You are talking like all of this was my fault. In case you don't remember it was neither of our faults." He said.

I felt bad but I don't want to go back to him. I have butterflies in my stomach as the memories flash in my head. He made me feel so special but everything happens for a reason and I believe this is just one of those things.

I turned around around and faces him. Memories are still running through my head like a broken film.

"I know that it wasn't anyone's fault but maybe this just happened for a reason. You will find someone better than me." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Maybe I don't want someone else. Maybe you are not perfect but I think you are perfect for me." He said with full strong eye contact with me.

I glanced over to Kareena who looked just as shook as I was.

"Look Harvey, we all saw how our relationship ended. It's for the best. I am moving on. I already like someone else. I'm sorry." I explained to him.

He looked at me and he shook his head. I hope that he could move on from this. If he finds out I know the boys, he could tell him dad not to be their manager and I can't do that to them.

"Okay Tiffy, when your ready, you have my number but I will stop at nothing until I have you back." He said before walking off.

I let out a heavy breath of relief.

"I am so happy that this is all over and I won't have to see Zach or Harvey every again." I said to Kareena.