Chapter 49- Moving on?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

Who is Jonah's celebrity crush?

Camila Cabello

Next question

What is the name of their album?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

I was going through the comments for my recent,my explore page and dms but then I saw something that I never expected to see.

************************************************************************

I saw Faith's instagram account active and at first glance I thought maybe she is alive but then I tried thinking more logically and realised that Tiffany, Kareena or Alex could have her password. I tried not to think about it too much and went to bed. 

The next morning.

I woke up as usual and did my normal morning routine. After doing that, I went downstairs and I saw Tiffany and Alex making breakfast while everyone else was sitting along the counter. I joined them as we all ate. After we had breakfast, everyone was helping clean up but since Tiffany and Kareena make breakfast, they weren't helping. I finished doing my part and went over and sat with Tiffany and Kareena. While I was sitting there with them, I couldn't help but remember all the theories I had last night. What's the harm in asking right?  

"Hey, I was wondering, do any of you guys have Faith's Instagram password?" I asked curiously but I didn't get the answer I was hoping for. They both looked at each other and said, "No, we don't have it. why?" 

"it's stupid don't worry about it." I said trying to ignore bringing it up but then the rest of the boys and Alex come in. 

"What's stupid?" Jonah asked as they sat down. Oh great. I can't say what I am thinking cause everyone is going to think I am crazy. 

"Dani, come on, what's going on?"  Alex asked.

"Ugh, fine, don't judge but I think Faith might be alive. I asked Kareena and Tiffany if they have Faith's Instagram password because I saw her account active but Kareena and Tiffany said that no one has her password." I explained and everyone watched me like I was a crazy person except Tiffany.

Tiffany's P.O.V.

Daniel just told us about his theory about Faith being alive and I think she is alive more than ever. 

"Dani, I think she is alive too. I mean what if it is actually just a coincidence that the electricity went out. What is she was in a coma and walked away when the lights were off." I explained my theories to everyone. 

Later that day... 

Daniel and I were downstairs sitting on the couch, he was on his computer and I was on my phone. We were looking for any sign of Faith online, on public traffic cameras and on social media. Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, Zach and Kareena was also sitting in the living room and Alex was upstairs taking a shower. Kareena, Alex and I have notifications on for some why don't we drama pages since we are fans and all and while I was looking online for Faith I got a notification for one of them. I looked over to Kareena who also seemed to be going to check what they posted. I tapped the notification and saw a picture of Jack and Gabbie while they were fake dating but the caption was more important.