Chapter 54- Fixing Things

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

What movie did the boys make a song about?

Ugly dolls

Next question

Who opens for Why Don't We?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake.

I looked over to Faith who looked hella shocked but still nodded. Everyone was making their way out when Faith stopped us, "Wait, Daniel, can I talk to you for a minute."

---------------------

"Perfect timing." Jack said as he grabbed the paper while watching us smiling. He turned back to Gabbie with a serious face while saying to all of us, "We are about to find out if I am really the father of Gabbie's child."

******************************************************************************************

Daniel's P.O.V.

Faith asked to talk to me and we are sitting in a room alone but I am not sure why. Why would she want to talk to me if she choose Andrew over me? She made it pretty clear when she chose Andrew that she didn't want to be with me.

"Okay, so I wanted to talk to you because I made a mistake." She started. "After spending a few hours with Andrew with all my memories, I realized I don't have much in common with him and I made the wrong choice yesterday. I- I love you Daniel." She admitted. At first I was in shock because I wasn't expecting that but despite how complicated things are in our lives right now with Jack and then Hayley, one thing was clear to me. So I responded, "I love you but we can't be together. At least not yet and trust me, there is nothing that I want more than to have you as my girlfriend but as of right now, there are some things I need to take care of first."

After explaining to her, I kissed her on the forehead and left. I walked out the room only to see Alex sitting outside. I am guessing she doesn't want to be around Jack right now.

"I'll be back in a bit." I told Alex before running off. Without even second guessing I drove straight to Hayley's house. I parked outside and walked up to her door. I hesitated at first but eventually knocked on the door. A few seconds passed before the door opened to reveal Hayley.

"Hey, what are you doing her." She said smiling as she walked outside closing the door behind her. "I need to talk to you about something." I said as I sat down on her porch swing. She took a deep breathe and sat next to me while saying, "okay....."

"So I told you about my past before right?" I asked and she nodded before I continued, "Well Faith regained her memory and I hate to be the kind of douche that leans a girl on so I think I still love her." After admitting that to Hayley, I put my head down in shame. I can't believe I just told her that. She deserve so much more than that.

I felt something on my back which broke me out of my thoughts and caused me to look up. Hayley placed her hand on my back and was looking at be sincerely. "it's okay, we were only dating, it's not like we were together." she said trying to comfort me but am stubborn so I responded, "Thanks but in my head it is not okay because you are an amazing girl who deserves way better than this."