Chapter 32- The Date

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

Who was on American Idol?

Daniel Seavey

Next question

When was the band formed?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

I really believe that all of this is happening but at least now I can sleep a little more comfortable knowing that Zach and I are good. Actually, we are better than good, we are going on a date.

I fell asleep that night with the biggest smile on my face.

Tomorrow should be fun.

****************************
Tiffany's P.O.V.

I really can't believe that despite being 'asleep' for so long in my coma, I still slept all day. I woke up around 2pm. Zach said that he was picking me up at six. I didn't have time to call any of my friends to tell them about the date in time for them to come help me get ready. So I decided to get ready myself. I head to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth, I head downstairs to get some brunch cause you know, foods before dudes. I sat there and stuffed myself so by the time I was done it was like 3:30pm so I ran upstairs and I head to the shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs so it took a lot of time.

I got out the shower around 4:30pm, and I head to find something to wear. In the end I decided on:

And I put on simple but effective makeup: