Chapter 18- End

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

Jonah's POV

I dropped Tiffy back to her hotel and went back to the meet and greet. After this meet and greet, I am going to hurt Zach so bad.

******************

Zach's POV

I have been running around like a mad monkey trying to find Tiffany. I looked everywhere. I finally saw that Alex was free and wasn't talking to anyone so I ran up to here. "Alex! Alex! Where is Tiffany?" I asked. 

"I don't know where she is, I have been looking for her too." She replied confused. I ran my hand through my hair through stress and Alex obviously realized and she questioned me. "What did you do Zach?" 

"It's a long story," I started to say while looking around. "Wait! Where is Jonah?" I asked Alex. 

"For real, where is he?" She replied also not knowing what was going on. 

By now all the fans had left except for Kareena, Faith and Alex  and we were suppose to leave soon for the next city but no one can seem to find Jonah. We all were in the main area trying to think of what to do. 

The door cracked open and everyone's head turned. Jonah walked in with his head slightly tilted downwards. I heard so many sighs of relief as Jonah walked through. Everyone was asking him where he was and  if he was okay but he didn't seem to care. 

What has gotten into him.  He finally raised his head and looked around. His suddenly land on me. He held eye contact with me like him life depended on it. He started walking towards me. He was walking with urgency like he had a really important purpose for coming towards me. He walked straight up to me and the punched me on the left cheek and I fell straight to the floor in pain.

Jonah punched me and I fell to the floor in pain. He bent down to punched me again but Daniel came in and tried hold him back but he couldn't as Jonah punched him out of the way and aimed back at me. 

Bob came running and grab Jonah and pulled him off me. Kay ran to my side and helped me up. 

I can't believe Jonah did that. 

"You hurt her you know." Jonah yelled. I looked at him confused. "Jonah, what are you talking about." I replied.

"Tiffany, she saw you kissing that slut." He said. I stared at him with my eyes wide open. 

"Don't act shocked." he yelled. "I am not acting! She kissed me and before I could push her off Tiffany's ring hit her head and she pulled away." I tried to explain.

Corbyn's POV

"Yeah and she just showed up here on her own." Jonah argued.

"Guys, we can't do shows if you guys are going to be fighting." Daniel said.
"Well that's great, cause I don't think that I can't look him in his eyes ever again." Jonah said turning away from Zach.

"Fine," Zach started, "I guess this is the end of Why Don't We." He stuttered out.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I hope you enjoyed or enjoying my crap.

592 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌