Chapter 39- Gotta Go

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

What was their first song named?

Taking you

Next question

What was the name of their first ep?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"I know this meeting is last minute but you need to attend it, the offer is great but where is Zach?"

"Sleeping." I heard Daniel say.

I turned around and all I could think was 'this isn't going to end well.

************************************
Jonah's P.O.V.

It was our manager, we only had him for a little while so what if he is one of those real strict managers that wants every one up early and stuff. More importantly, what is he doing here, I thought he was in L.A., why did he randomly come to Trinidad.

"Why are you here? How are you here?" I asked him.

"I heard you were here and I was bot going to let you all miss an opportunity to make more people know about you so I flew down here and set up some interviews with some radio stations and news."

"Oh." I say as I get mad but manage to keep my composure. This was suppose to be a vacation for us together before we go home to relax. with our families

"Go wake him up." He said but no one moved probably because every one was mad.

"Fine, I'll go myself." He said before walking away. He started at the beginning of the hallway and started to open every door looking for Zach's room.

A little while later he got to Zach's door and opened it. As soon as he opened the door, he walked in and walked back out. He walked straight up to me and started to yell at me, "You are the oldest one here and this is what you are encouraging."

I was so confused what did he see in Zach's room. I asked myself. "What?" I asked him but he didn't respond so I started walking over to Zach's room to see what he saw. 

As soon as I opened the door I saw Tiffany wrapped up in Zach's arms.