sixteen

-

-

"JK, how've you been?"

"I'm...fine"

"I'm planning on coming to visit later on today, do me a favor?"

"What"

"I put exactly 200 bucks in your old credit card, I'll send you the list of Ingredients I need and you need to go buy them for me"

"Why? Don't you think 200 bucks is a little much? It's just gonna be us two since Mom and Dad are working late tonight.."

"I know, 200$ should be enough to buy for 9 people"

"9 people? Who else is coming?"

"I gotta go, see you at 6!"

"Hyung! Jin! Did you really just hang up on me? Hyung-"

I groaned and threw my phone across my bed, landing onto the pillow near my head. It was Saturday, which meant my parents were working while I stayed at home in my own insecure bubble.

The only thing roaming around my mind was who the hell was Jin going to invite to our house? I sighed and stumbled towards my bedroom door and made my way downstairs to grab my wallet.

200 dollars for a meal. Was he planning to feed people who haven't eaten in years? It better be a freaking delicious meal.

- - -

"$198.07 is your total" the store clerk chirped, sending me a toothy smile as they hustled me out of my-Jins-money.

"Damn" I huffed and handed them the money and waited for my change back.

"Jungkook!" I heard someone call from the line behind me. I rolled the cart full of my purchases to the side, and looked past the next few next customers to see Hyungwon waving his hand.

"Oh hey," I smiled back and began to walk off until I felt a hand tug on the back of my coat.

"What's all this food for? Are you going to feed everyone in the city?" He laughed and looked through the bags.

I shrugged and texted Jin, letting him know that I had bought everything he needed.
"My hyung made me buy it. Apparently it's enough to feed 9, including me.."

"Oh, can I come? My older brother is going out with his friends tonight so I'm gonna be alone.." He frowned.

"Uh, sure. As long as you help me carry these back to my house" I grinned, seeing his frown turn back up into a smile.