seventeen

"what?" The fork that was previously in my grasp, slipped and dropped onto the table with a loud clang.

"Woah, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend" Hyungwon glared at me as if I was a horrible best friend, but I didn't even know about this myself.

"I-I.." I averted my attention from Hyungwon and back to Taehyung, wondering how this conversation was brought up. Since when do I have a boyfriend? Wait. I don't. Stupid..

"Oh, you haven't asked him out yet? Woops.." Taehyung pointed towards Hyungwon with an arched brow.

"Oh my god." Hyungwon's eyes widened and he shook his head profusely. "W-We're not dating!"

"Is that who this is? JK, you don't have to hide it anymore, I'm proud of you!" Jin smiled and stretched his arm past yoongi to pinch my cheek.

"WHAT?" My voice cracked from embarrassment and I quickly lowered my head. "No! We are NOT dating! He's just my friend"

"Wonnie, you didn't tell me you were into muscle pigs.." Jooheon smirked at his little brother, who was a blushing mess by now.

"I-If you'll excuse me.." Hyungwon stood up and stumbled his way out of the dining area. "I'm going to the bathroom.."

"Wrong way" I shouted to him as I noticed him going into the garage.

"God dammit your house is huge" Hyungwon cursed under his breath as he made his way back to me, tugging at my shirt with a flushed gave. "Show me where it is, please.."

I glanced over to see everyone else smirking, including Taehyung. I groaned and got up from my seat, leaving my barely-touched meal behind.

- - -

"If you act like we're dating, maybe he'll want you back" Hyungwon explained once we entered the bathroom.

"Definitely not" I groaned. "He has that douchebag of a guy as his boyfriend, he'll probably kill me if I tried to take Tae back."

"Dude, your the captain of the football team now. He's just a scrawny asshole" Hyungwon chuckled. "Take.Him.Down."

"No way, I'm not that type of person Hyungwon. If Tae really wants me back as much as I do, he would've left him long ago" I huffed while splashing my face with cold water.

"Lets kill him off then!" Hyungwon exclaimed before rushing out of the bathroom and back into the dining area. I scrambled behind him, worried that he might be serious. But before I could make it back to my seat my eyes traveled to a scene that made my blood boil and my hands fist up.

There, in front of everyone else, was Taehyung seated perfectly on Junhui's lap.

"You two are so cute together! Smile!" Hoseok squealed as he snapped a picture of the two of them. It was true, they were cute together. And I have no business bothering them, they were going to be together for the rest of their lives and I would just have to sit back and watch. Taehyung wasn't mine anymore. And never will be.

"Kookie,-"

"It's Jungkook, actually." I snapped back into reality at Hyungwon's snapping attitude. It left Taehyung blinking in shock but had me grinning secretly.

"O-Oh, sorry..." Taehyung shrunk back into his boyfriend's lap while lowering his head in shame.

"Hyungwon, no need to be rude. That's your hyung" Jooheon told him, earning a shrug from the slightly smiling boy.

I sat back down in my seat between Yoongi and Hyungwon. Yoongi tapped my thigh with his large hand and gave me "the look".
I frowned and whispered quietly to him,

"What?"

"What's up with you and Tae? You were like best friends a few weeks ago.."

"Nothing." I turned away from him, ignoring his persistent taps on my leg.

"So, as I was trying to ask before.. Jungkook, have you tried out for any teams?" Taehyung asked while keeping his eyes glued to his hands.

"Football" I replied bluntly, not wanting to start a conversation with him.

"That's cool. What position?" Junhui added, sending me a bright smile, to which I rolled my eyes to.

Don't you know I don't like you?

"Captain of the Varsity team." I muttered back. The others ooo'ed and chuckled.

"My little bro is such a tough kid!" Jin giggled. "I'm so proud"

"Yea, we should definitely play some time." Junhui suggested, running his fingers up and down Taehyung's arms.

"No thanks" I smiled unsympathetically, stuffing my chopsticks into my mouth with rice.

Hyungwon made a 'puh' sound when he noticed Junhui frowning at my remark. "Hah!"

"Hyungwon" Jooheon warned him simply with his tone of voice.

"Jungkook, is there something going on? You seem to have an attitude today" Jin gritted.

"Nothing Hyung, I'm just..not in the mood for dinner with..'friends'." I finished my food and and leaned back into my chair.

"I'm staying over for the night, Jooheon. Don't wait up" Hyungwon notified his brother.

"Alright..don't do anything I wouldn't do." Jooheon smiled.

"We should all have a sleepover!" Hoseok requested gleefully.

"Oh hell n-" Jin shot me a death stare, making me sink deeper into my seat.

"H-hell yea.."

"Mom wouldn't be happy.." I told Jin through a toothy smile.

"They went out on a business trip and didn't tell you kiddo, just go with it" He replied back the same way.

"Great, this will allow me to have more time with you" Namjoon wiggled his brows at Jin, making him turn red

"And by sleepover, you mean we will actually get to sleep right?" Yoongi raised his hand while asking.

"Yes hyung, we all know how much you need your beauty sleep" I huffed. I wasn't thrilled at all about this sudden sleepover party. We aren't kids anymore, we're grown men. Grown men don't do this.

"In the meantime, let's plays some games. A friendly round of truth or dare wouldn't hurt, right?" Jimin smiled.

Everyone nodded and stood up from their seats, moving the 'party' to the living room.
We moved the couches against the walls, making space for us on the carpeted floor.

"Alright, let's start with.." Hoseok glanced around the room, looking for the perfect person before fixing his eyes on Hyungwon.
"You!"

Hyungwon shifted from his seat on the floor and nodded. "I choose dare, cause' I'm not a wimp."

Hoseok chuckled and scratched his chin as if he was thinking hard about his dare for him. "I dare you to.."

"Kiss someone on the lips in this room."