thirty

🔞WARNING: SMUT AHEAD🔞

-
Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Do you think you can handle it?" Jungkook's words shocked me. Did he really just ask that?

"Y-Yes.." my whole body had gone up into flames as I began to imagine that night ahead.

"M'kay, if you say so." Jungkook chuckled and unlocked the door, revealing the empty home. "You're lucky today is the one day my parents work late"

"How lucky of me.." I laughed sheepishly as my stomach was doing flips. I couldn't wait any longer..

"It's a shame though.." Jungkook set his bag on the counter and took a step toward me. "They'll be back in 3 hours"

I furrowed my brows together, not quite understanding what he meant. He smirked and hooked a finger under my chin to tilt my face up to him.

"3 hours isn't enough for what we're about to do" he whispered.

I blushed instantly and bit down on the insides of my cheeks to hide my grin. "I-It's not?"

"No baby" he smiled and peppered my face with gentle kisses. "I'm going to show you how you're supposed to be treated."

I smiled and kissed his lips before he could say anything else. He returned the kiss with more force and I soon felt his tongue grazing my lips, awaiting approval to enter my mouth. I parted my lips and his tongue instantly moved in, swirling around every inch of it. Behind my teeth,under my tongue, my lips, everything was being claimed by him. He sucked on my tongue roughly as I attempted to slide mine into his mouth. I couldn't refrain from smiling as his hands groped my ass and hoisted me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

I felt us begin to move and I peeked my eyes open to see he was going up the stairs, carrying me like I was a fragile glass statue. The kiss never stopped, in fact, it got even more heated the closer we got to his bedroom. He kicked the door open and closed it behind himself with his foot before laying me down on his plush mattress.

Our lips slowly moved in synch until he detached his from mine for a quick breath.
His dark brown eyes analyzed my entire body with lust. I blushed and draped my arms over his shoulders lazily.

"I'm scared" I mumbled while staring into his eyes intently. He frowned and kissed my lips a few times.

"Don't be scared, I promise I'll be soft and slow.." he assured while running a hand through my hair.