thirty six

🔞*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT

🔞*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT.*🔞

-

"So, how's your life been?" Taehyung spoke up to end the awkward silence between them. They were both seated at the bar, listening to the loud music blaring throughout the place, along with the hot bodies dancing around.

Junhui chuckled and shook his head. "Shit. How do you think it's been? I've lived my depressing life without you in it, it's been a rough time"

"Sorry, it's just–" Taehyung sighed before continuing. "Once that wave of anger and realization hit me, I couldn't bring myself to forgive you. I kind of..learned to move on though."

Junhui nodded and took a long swig of his drink. "That guy, Jungkook, right?"
Taehyung hummed in response, a smile creeping up on his lips as his name came into their conversation.

"How is he? Does he treat you well?" Junhui asked with a hard expression.

"Yea, he's really great. Jungkook knows alot about me, he cares y'know? He's all I could ever ask for." Taehyung giggled and drank his liquor before asking for a refill, to which he got. "He gives really good fucks too.."

Junhui clutched onto his glass tighter and sighed. "That's...good I guess" he, too, asked for a refill and finished it in a second. "Are they just as good as mine though?"

Taehyung arched a brow and laughed. "Junhui, as much as I loved you before, you were a dick. Literally. You didn't care how much it hurt me, you just kept going because it's what you wanted."

"I'm sorry Taehyung," Jun picked at his bracelet before moving his hand to rest on top of Taehyung's that was on the counter. "I'm really sorry"

"Mhm, it's fine. Just remember that I can learn to forgive, but I never forget." Taehyung's speech slurred. "But...if we're going to be friends again, I have to be honest with you too"

"Yea? How so?" Junhui furrowed his brows at him.

"Jungkook is better. I honestly think he's a bit bigger too, not that I'm picky or anything.." Taehyung laughed. "We had this really amazing sex in his school's gym. God, it was fantastic"

"Oh yea? I still can't believe you're dating a senior in highschool. He's still a kid TaeTae"
Jun rubbed his thumb across Taehyung's knuckles gently. "An eighteen year old has no experience, unlike me. I can do better."

"Well duh, you're a fuckboy. Always have been." Taehyung said with a smile. "I'm getting drunk, mind dropping me off at his place?"