twenty four

-

"Alright, class dismissed" the teacher concluded her lesson and allowed us to leave.

"Finally" I stretched my arms over my head and pulled my backpack over my shoulders.

"Hey, wanna come over and play overwatch with me?" Hyungwon offered while walking beside me.

"Nah, I have plans" I replied, passing through the school doors and out to the courtyard where all the other students were.

"Wow, you're pulling a Yugyeom trick on me now?" He frowned and shoved my arm.

I laughed and continued walking. "No really, I'm hanging out with Taehyung today"

"When are you not hanging out with that guy? I swear it's like I'm just someone you talk to when you're not with him. It's not fair.." he kicked an empty soda can across the ground.

"Are you feeling left out?" I smirked and stood in front of him, stopping him in his tracks as he looked up at me with anger in his eyes.

"Yes! I'm supposed to be your best friend, and you're always turning me down for him" he crossed his arms over his chest and frowned.

"How about I go over to your house tomorrow? We'll play games all night and eat junk food until we're fat" I punched his shoulder playfully, earning a smile from him.

"Alright. Promise?" He stuck out his pinky to which I took and locked our promise with our thumbs.

"Promise." I smiled and watched him walk to a nearby car.

"I gotta go, my mom's waiting in the car. Bye! Don't forget about tomorrow!" He shouted before disappearing into the traffic of parents picking their kids up.

I searched around through the crowds, hoping to find Taehyung. But to my surprise, he was nowhere to be found.

"He looks like a model!"

"He's so hot"

"Do you think he's a new kid?"

"Who is he waiting for?"

"Is he single?"

I shoved past the huddle of people to find the source of their gossiping comments. My eyes landed on no other than him. Taehyung.

He was peacefully leaning against the school gates, hands stuffed in his pockets as his head turned from side to side as if he was looking for someone.

I smirked and quietly walked over to him, making sure not to be noticed by him yet.
A group of girls watching, gasped when they saw me approaching him.

"What is he doing?!"

"Does he know him?"

"They're both so hot, what if they're brothers!?"

"Fuck me...they're gorgeous together"

"Jungkook and some hot guy? I'm gonna faint."

"It's Jungkook!"