twenty seven

"Alright! I'm done playing with him, he's too drunk" I got off of Yoongi without trouble and watched as Taehyung crossed his arms angrily

"You could get up this whole time?" He hissed.

"Maybe"

"You could! Why would you do this to me? You know I get jealous easily..." He whined.

"That's why I did it, to see you get all protective and adorable" I smirked and pecked his cheek.

"Okay, the place is officially clean! Let's go home" Hoseok clapped his hands to add emphasis to his rush. He walked over to yoongi and propped his limp body up and over his shoulder.

Taehyung and I both tiredly walked to my house, admiring the nearly morning sky and making small talk. Along the way, we stopped by his dorm and picked up a his phone charger and a small bag filled with a few outfits. He insisted on coming to my house and staying with me to "keep me company", but really he was only trying to keep an eye on Hyungwon and I since I told him he was coming over.

"Home sweet home" Taehyung inhaled the scent of our cherry blossom scented home and sighed contently.

I hushed him considering it was almost 2am and my parents were home, asleep. I led him up to my room by the wrist and shut the door quietly behind him. He instantly ripped his shirt off and sprawled himself on my bed.

"Your bed is so much comfier than mine" he mumbled while exhaling loudly. "And it smells just like you"

"I would expect it to..I mean, I do sleep there" I smirked and crawled into the blankets with him after dressing into some comfortable clothes.

Taehyung repositioned himself to lay right beside me and curled up into a small ball. "Goodnight Kookie.." he whispered with a quick peck on the neck. I smiled and combed my fingers through his silky, chestnut hair. "Goodnight Tae."

- - -

"Kook"

"Kook~"

"Kook!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

My eyes shot open at the voice, only to see my mother hovering over my bed and staring straight at me. "Mom?"

"It's time for school, tell him to wake up too" she pointed a finger at the oddly laying, snoring boy. I shook his shoulder but got no response.