nineteen

-

-

Taehyung's P.O.V.

The sunlight gleamed through the window blinds, coating my eye lids and waking me up from my sleep. I groaned and turned away from the light, only to bump into something–or rather someone.

"Stop" Jungkook murmured and tossed his head around.

I smiled and rubbed his arm gently. "Good morning Kookie"

He mumbled incoherent words and continued to slobber on his plush pillow.
A smile morphed onto my lips, one that I hadn't experienced since the day he left.

"Kookie, it's time to wake up" I whispered and crawled over him to get out of bed.

"Tae.." he mumbled groggily.

"Yes Kookie?" I turned to him while stretching my limbs.

"Let's go on a date today. You and I, only us." His husky voice only made me remember how much I missed him, and it may have turned me on too...

"A date?" I grinned and he nodded softly before groaning and rubbing the side of his head.

"But Kookie," I stood at the edge of his bed and played with a strand of his hair. "We're simply friends"

"Friends can go on dates too" he smiled and averted his doe eyes to me.

"I guess. Let's go downstairs and check in on everyone else for now" I quietly tip-toed down the steps and peeked over the railing to see them all still sleeping.

"Waddup' bitches!" Jungkook yelled, waking everyone up from their sleep and scolding him instantly.

"I was having a good dream asshole." Yoongi threw his pillow at Jungkooks head and he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and searched around the room, "where's Jin and Namjoon?"

"They slept in the spare bedroom" Hoseok mumbled, still half asleep.

"I'll go check on them" Jungkook rushed up the stairs, leaving all of us drowsy and sleep deprived.

"Holy shit! Where are your clothes!?"

"Jungkook!"

"GET OUT!"

"DID YOU FUCK MY BROTHER?"

"STOP STARING!"

"PUT IT AWAY! PUT IT AWAY!"

- - -