thirty five

*AN: this chapter is dedicated to ArMy_TaEkOoKiE954

*AN: this chapter is dedicated to ArMy_TaEkOoKiE954 ...enjoy, :)*

-

A few months have passed since Jungkook and Taehyung have officially been together, luckily, the others were very supportive. Although, Jin was still overprotective of his "innocent and pure" little brother.

Taehyung's singing had improved and his skills were quickly recognized by many. Including his music professor, who had placed him into a higher level class. Unfortunately, in order to produce his own music in his dorm, he had to make money some how to afford the equipment. (A.K.A, get a job.)

Now Taehyung currently works at a coffee shop nearby his campus, which Jungkook just happens to stroll into every morning before school. Nonetheless, everything in life had fallen into place perfectly. Nothing could come between the love Jungkook and Taehyung had, or the break the success in their lives. Or so they hoped.

- - -

After a 7 hour long shift at the coffee shop, Taehyung was ready to head home. He tiredly wiped down the counter and swept up the shop, after everyone else's shifts had ended. The sound of the broom's bristles sweeping across the floor being the only thing heard inside the silent shop.

Taehyung heaved out a sigh as he untied his apron and folded in nicely before shoving it into his bag. "Finally," he groaned. Just as he was ready to sign himself out, the bell at the door sounded off, notifying him that a customer had entered.

"I'm sorry, the store just closed" Taehyung Informed while zipping up his bag and bringing it over his shoulder.

"Oh, can't you make an exception for me though?" A familiar voice spoke from the other side of the counter, staring at the back of Taehyung.

"Look buddy, the store's closed and I'm not allowed to make 'exceptions' for anyone. Not even my boyfriend who comes in every morning gets free crap, just because you're in need of coffee doesn't mean you get some kind of pass to come in and–"

Taehyung rambled on, not believing someone would actually want coffee at 10pm. However, as he turned around to meet the said person, he was met with someone he would've never expected.

"J-Jun.." Taehyung choked out hoarsely, his eyes widened at the man standing oppositely of him with a small smirk.

"TaeTae, I haven't seen you in so long–"

"Don't call me that. My name's Taehyung." He snapped. Jun was taken aback but continued either way.

"-taehyung, I've been worrying alot about you, you know that?" Jun's voice sent Taehyung's blood boiling, not wanting to listen to the nonsense he would gush out.

"I've wondered how've you been, how've you survived without..me..without us being us. I've missed you so much Taehyung."

"No, you need to get your mind cleared and completely forget about me like I have with you." Taehyung scowled and went around the counter to get to the door, only to be jerked back by Jun.

"Please Taehyung, talk to me. Let us work this out so we can get our relationship back" Jun pleaded.

"What relationship? We've never had one! The only thing you cared about was the sex, am I wrong?" Taehyung yanked his arm out of his grip and glared at him. Jun simply sighed and lowered his head.

"Taehyung, believe me when I say that I'm so sorry. I was an asshole, but I've changed! I promise. I haven't even slept with anyone since you broke up with me..I've stayed loyal to you, because I know that I'll get you to like me again. We can be on good terms if you just let me show you that I'm not the same jerk as I was before"

"Junhui, no one changes. Once you're an asshole, you're always an asshole. Now, get out of this shop and don't even think about talking to me ever again." He growled while grabbing the shops keys to lock the door once he left.

Jun scoffed and shook his head slowly, only lifting it to see Taehyung with furious, dark eyes.

"At least let us start over. You don't even have to be mine, we can just be friends. I just really need you in my life again." Jun stepped closer to him as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Please Taehyung, I need you. I need your b-beautiful smile every m-morning..I need your bright energy to remind how g-good life is. I need your warmth and k-kindness."

Taehyung's heart tightened at the sight of his ex-boyfriend crying, he had never seen this side of him. It was different. It was..real. Even though he hated his guts, Taehyung wasn't a cold hearted person. And as much as he did want to hold him against his actions, he hated keeping grudges. So, Taehyung did the impossible,

"Okay." He spoke softly, his shoulders relaxing as he wrapped his arms around the man to sooth him.

"Y-You'll be m-my friend a-again?" Jun sniffed.

"Yea..only friends though. I'm not gonna put up with your crap again, got it? I've met someone better, someone who could actually love me. I don't need anyone else but him and my best friends. So don't get your hopes up" Taehyung gruffled into his shoulder.

Jun nodded and lifted his face to meet eyes with him. "H-How about we get some drinks t-to clear our minds? M-Maybe we can talk t-this over"

Taehyung hesitated before nodding and pulling his phone out to text Jungkook. "Let me just tell him I'll be going out.."

"I-I'm really sorry I didn't treat you better when we were together. But Taehyung, I'm a better person now, and I know I did you wrong. Please forgive me"

"I do, now let's go get some drinks together" Taehyung patted his back and walked out of the shop together, locking it behind himself.

Little did Taehyung know that this was going to be a night full of unforgettable moments, and regret.