twenty

TaeTae 🍕

KNJ'sWife 😍KNJ'sWife 😍 is typing

KNJ'sWife 😍
KNJ'sWife 😍 is typing...

KNJ'sWife 😍:
WHY ARE YOU MAKING MY BROTHER PAY FOR YOU???
YOU'RE HIS HYUNG!
YOU SHOULD BE BUYING THINGS FOR HIM!!!
😤😤😤
Opened Just Now

- - -

"Kookie, you don't have to buy me it just because I said I like it" I whined and tugged on his wrist.

"I going to buy it for you because I want to." Jungkook held on tighter to the dog plushie as he stood in line to pay.

"B-But, it's expensive.." I mumbled and leaned my head on his back as I stood behind him.

"It doesn't matter." He stated. "You like it right?"

"Yes.." I stared at the ground guiltily.

"And you want it?" He asked normally.

I shrugged and shuffled forward since the line was being moved. I was stupid for dragging him into this store, it's expensive and I know that I always end up wanting something. But I did anyway.

"Next" the cashier called and Jungkook took my hand and dragged me along with him to the counter.

"Awe, this is a cute one. Not many people buy them this big though" the woman smiled and swiped the plushies price tag.

"Well, it's for someone special so it has to be big" Jungkook grinned and waited for her to announce the total.

"That person must be really special.." she connected eyes with Jungkook while taking her bottom lip between her teeth. "$24.99"

Jungkook took out his credit card and swiped it, I intertwined my fingers with his free hand and scooted closer to him.

"I-I wish someone would buy me things like this..it's really sweet" The girl added, trying to catch Jungkooks attention again.

"I'm sure you'll find someone who will" He stated bluntly. "For now, I have to spoil my baby boy so..."

"Oh, you have a son? How cute!" She smiled at the nickname.

"No," Jungkook laughed and grabbed the stuffed animal from the counter after paying. "This is my baby boy."

He pecked my cheek and looked back at her, who had a shocked expression.