eighteen

-

-

"K-Kiss...on the lips?" Hyungwon's face lost it's color before turning crimson. "B-But..I don't know anyone"

"Hoseok, this isn't just some kind of dating or hookup night. He's my friend and shouldn't be forced to do anything" I snapped at him, not caring to use honorifics anymore.

"JK, calm down. It's just a game" Jin patted my back softly.

"Whatever." I jerked away from his hand and looked down at the floor.

"It's just a quick peck right? Nothing.. intimate?" Hyungwon blushed.

"Yep! Really quick" hoseok smirked.

"I'll kiss Jungkook" Hyungwon pulled my face to him forcefully and before I could even process anything, his lips landed on mine. Luckily, he pulled away so it wasn't too awkward.

I blinked a few times before looking over at Taehyung too busy making out with Junhui in the corner. I sighed and wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

"Alright, that was easy." Hyungwon laughed sheepishly while noticing what I had saw. "My turn."

"I choose Taehyung" Hyungwon called, but there was no response from the boy who was busy shoving his tongue down Juns throat.

"Yah! Are you playing or not? No manners I swear..." He scoffed.

Taehyung finally turned his attention back to the game and wiped the excess spit from around his mouth. "W-What?"

"Truth or Dare" Hyungwon asked, annoyed.

"Uh..Truth"

"Is it true you love Junhui?" He crossed his arms over his chest. I was hoping he would say no, please god, let him say no.

"L-Love is a strong word-" taehyung began, only to be cut off by Jun's hand squeezing at his thigh. Jun whispered something in his ear, low enough for us not to hear.

"Yes. I l-love him" taehyung stuttered.

"Interesting" Hyungwon leaned his head on my shoulder and I allowed him to, due to me still frozen in anger from seeing how Jun was treating Tae.

"Kook-" taehyung winced and shook his head. "I mean, Jungkook...truth or dare?"

I bit down on my tongue. "Truth"

"Is it true you still like me?"

A shudder rolled down my spine and I went still. How could he ask something like that? Was he trying to get me back? I can't be with him anyway..