thirty two

🔞*WARNING: slight smut ahead

🔞*WARNING: slight smut ahead.*🔞

-

"Jungkook" Taehyung groaned from the other side of the call.

"Taehyung, now everyone knows about us and that we had sex" I hissed. "Couldn't you just keep it on the low?"

"I wasn't trying to make it a big deal...I was just..showing off" he muttered shyly. "I'm sorry kookie."

"Yea whatever.." I huffed. "I have to get back to class now, I'll see you when I get home"

"Please kookie, don't do round two" Taehyung whined. "I can't go another round..it hurts"

"We'll see" I smirked. "Bye baby"

"Kookie!" He pouted but I ended the call and headed back to my final class of the day. I wondered if I really should punish him or should I just let this one pass.

-

"Kookie" Taehyung sat up from my bed, holding the blanket up to his face. "I-I..um..please don't fuck me again, just do it tomorrow"

"You're too cute" I chuckled and threw my bag somewhere across the room. "Let's see..what can be your punishment?"

"How about you just give me kisses like you promised?" He half smiled as I sat at the edge of the bed.

"That wouldn't be as fun, don't you think?" I frowned and held his hand in mine. "After all, everyone knows about us so...maybe we should let them know you're really mine"

"Damn Jungkook, you've really gotten confident.." Taehyung wrapped himself like a burrito with the blanket, only his face showing. "You're dominance would be turning me on right now if my ass didn't hurt"

"Aish, I didn't even go that hard" I pulled him onto my lap and kissed his shoulder.
He groaned and squirmed around uncomfortably.

"Kookie, I love you but...you need to chill out on your force." He pouted and wrapped his arms loosely around my neck. "I literally feel like my ass is broken"

"I'm sorry baby, next time I'll go soft" I let out a breathy giggle and continued to leave kisses down his shirtless body. "How about we go watch a movie later?"

"If I can walk by then, yes" he mumbled while tilting his head back, granting me more access to his neck. "But for now..I really just want your kisses"

"My baby boy" I massaged his ass cheeks with my hands, giving them soft squeezes which made him moan in approval. "Wow Tae, I never noticed how big of an ass you really have"

He giggled and attached his lips to my jawline, nibbling softly at the skin. "I'm feeling alot better now"

"Yea? That's good" I smiled at him, never ceasing the motions of my hands on his ass. "The kisses are helping right?"

"Mhm" he hummed while beginning to rock his hips in the direction of my grip. His lips trailed down my collar bone, leaving sloppy, wet kisses behind.

"You're making it really hard to not go round two on you right now.." my fingers dug deeper into his cheeks, spreading them slightly and making him moan at the feeling.

"Fuck it, round two." Taehyung cursed as his body began to grind against my thighs.

"How about I just help you get better first?" I offered and carefully placed him on his back. He chewed on his lip nervously before nodding slowly.

"H-How?" He asked.

"Well, let see.." I stood up and locked my bedroom door, making sure no one was going to barge in anytime soon. "Other than your little post earlier, I think you deserve a treat"

"Oh?" He grinned as the bulge in his briefs became even more prominent. Squirming in his place, Taehyung began to grow anxious as to what I had in plan.

"Let's keep it quiet okay? My parents are home right now..busy with phone calls, but they might hear you" I reminded as my fingers latched onto the elastic of his boxers.

He nodded,his eyes glued to me as I pulled him towards the edge of the bed so his thighs hung off the side. I bent down and glanced up at him to see a wide smirk on his face.

Placing my hands behind his knees, I propped his legs up and over my shoulders. Taehyung's body slid even closer to my fully clothed one with a soft grunt.

"Kookie, I love you" his sentence came out as a gasp as my tongue flicked against his entrance.

"O-Oh" he moaned, bucking his hips up slightly. "R-Right there..ah"

My tongue lapped around his tight,pink hole, my thumb gently rubbing at the skin right below it. His moans became even more sincere when my lips attached themselves to his cavern, sucking at it hungrily. Nibbling down on the skin and marking it with dark hickeys, Taehyung tangled his fingers inside my hair, tugging at it harshly.

"Mmm~ Jungkook-ah" he whimpered, once again squirming at the feeling of my tongue licking his hole. I widened it enough to slip my tongue in further, creating even more pleasure for him. Pressing two fingers into him, Taehyung's peak was coming close.

"Jungkook.. I-Im gonna.." he panted out.

I smirked and sped up the pace of my fingers while sucking on his sensitive skin. Within two pumps and curls of my fingers, Taehyung's came. A whimper escaped his lips as I pulled out my cum-slicked fingers and sucked on them, slipping them out of my mouth with a 'pop'.

"Get showered so we can go watch a movie. I heard the new Avengers movie is good" I told him with a modern tone.

He was still breathing heavily but sat up either way. "I should say my ass hurts alot more often.." he mumbled,thinking I hadn't heard.

"All you have to do is ask, baby" I chuckled while cleaning up the mess on my bed.