Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy was enjoying is daily cuppa with his joyful son sitting next to him on the luxurious leather sofa, it was quiet with the only sounds being the sipping of rich tea and the hisses of a three year old and his soft animated snake. In the middle of the room black smoke started to swirl out and lightning sparked within until the form of one Severus Snape appear with a small child in his arms, he was weak from his posture this was only confirmed when he fell onto his side unable to take the weight of his body and the child. Lucius ran over to his fallen friend calling for the help of many of the house elves that worked in the manor. Once Severus was safe in a warm bed slowly healing Lucius went to study the child Severus had with him.

There huddled in the corner was boy with dark messy locks and black unicorn clutched with dear life. The sobbing of the child struck Lucius in the heart, 'is this Severus' child?'. Lucius made an attempt to get close to the child but his crying intensified and screams were cracked. Lucius didn't know what was happening soon after as his wife came bustling in and without denial the child let her comfort him, behind her was little Draco with his snake, the boy waddled over to the smaller child and sat next to him pocking at his chubby cheeks and soon the two started to play with Severus' child asking repeatedly where he was.

It was late, about 2 hours late after Lucius' 8 o'clock tea when the two came in and Severus had woken up only an hour ago, the bed ridden man toke his story to his most trusted friend, never once mentioning the his 'son' was really Harry Potter. Lucius and Narcissa offered one of their many country homes to Severus to ensure the safety of both himself and his son.

"I don't think I could thank you both enough"

"Oh Severus the only thing you can do for us is stay in bed until you've fully regained your strength" Severus protested but Narcissa just took Harry and placed him on his father.

"Now you help you father stay in bed. Can you do that for him, don't let him leave" the boy nodded rapidly and hugged his 'father' tighter.

"Thank you" Severus whispered was the couple walked out the room, Draco carried in Lucius' arms. Severus never let go of his son the rest of the night.