Date with the rival

The weather was perfect, the sun was shining brilliantly and the water in the pond was glittering invitingly. People were brimming with enthusiasm and excitement, enjoying their weekend at the Amusement park riding differents rides playing various games. The air was filled with the aroma of delicious food, popcorn, and cotton candies. Kids were running around, screaming in happiness as their parents trotted after them laughing.

Saya was resting on a bench, smiling and observing children who were giggling and riding the merry-go-round.

"Here you go" Jungkook sat beside her and extended his hand with an ice cream toward Saya.

"Thank You!" Saya politely expressed her gratitude towards him and as she was about to take the ice cream from his hand, she noticed a scar that looked like a cut on his wrist.

Noticing her gaze at his wrist, Jungkook pulled his jacket sleeves to cover his scar and cleared his throat. "It's my favorite flavor " she spoke diverting her attention to the ice cream, enjoying the cold melting heaven in her mouth.

"Really, mine too!" Jungkook exclaimed making Saya chuckle.

After meeting up in the central park they decided to go to the amusement park. They had tried all most every ride and to her surprise, she was enjoying his company. If someone would have told in the past, there would come a day in the future when she would actually have a decent talk with Jungkook and even hang out with him then she would probably laugh at that person or punch them on their face.

"So what do you want to try next?" Jungkook asked her licking his ice cream.

"Enough of the rides! let's go and watch a movie?" Jungkook"s eye sparkled hearing her idea then immediately nodded his head in agreement.

"What do wanna watch?? Romance, thriller, horror" he questioned her.

"Anything is fine" She gave him a soft smile and continued devouring the ice cream.

"Even horror??" He asked her in surprise.

"Yup! Real-life is much scarier than those stupid horror movies" Saya finished her ice cream and stood up from the bench and started to walk her way toward the exit of the amusement park. Jungkook, who was speechless at her reply quickly snapped backed to reality and hurriedly ran back of her.

"Wait for me dummy! we were supposed to go together" he pulled her beside him grabbing her wrist. Saya was startled by his action then furrowed her brows hearing him call her dummy.

"Yah! Who are you calling dummy ??" she pushes his arms" I used to be the topper of Pheonix academy" she defended herself.

"getting good scores in examination doesn't prove you are smart, it just proves that you can memorize well," Jungkook said sarcastically, Saya halted her steps then crossed her arms facing him and Jungkook did the same.

Saya felt her heart sank a little when his brown eyes met her, it reminded her of Jin. She immediately distracted her gaze from him.

"You are only good in academic but in real life you are blunt, you don't really understand people nor their actions." he resumed talking

"Are you insulting me? and get to the point what actions are you talking about," she narrowed her eyes questioning him with a serious face. She was starting to have some positive thoughts about him but his remarks made her doubt him again.

Jungkook tried to suppress his chuckled looking at her face which had a hint of irritation on it. This reminded him of the look she always gave him previously when they used to fight.

"What?" She arched her eyebrows.

"Nothing you look funny ?" he burst into laughter, clutching his belly making Saya mad. She couldn't understand what was so funny for him to react that way.