Panty dripping Hot

(Saya's POV)

I looked at my reflection in satisfaction. I was wearing a tight jeans skirt and matching tops with pairs of black wedge heels.

 I was wearing a tight jeans skirt and matching tops with pairs of black wedge heels

My hair was neatly tied into ponytails and fringes slightly covering my forehead. I was about to put on my glasses but I realized I had no dark circles that I needed to cover up, so, I decided to leave them out.

Skipping my way to the kitchen humming a melody that had been stuck in my mind since I heard it yesterday in Taehyung's car, I approached Aunt Rose from behind.

"Good morning Aunt Rose" I greeted her cheerfully with a cheeky smile and gave a peck on her cheeks.

"Someone is in a good mood" She exclaimed in a slightly amused tone. I giggled in response and nodded my head.

I must say since yesterday I was on cloud 9, smiling alone reminiscing my moments with Taehyung. I felt like my body was filled with bubbles and sparkles every time our kiss flashed in my mind.

He even texted me cute goodnight messages as well as good morning texts making my heart flutter even more. He wanted to pick me up to college today but I brushed it off giving some random excuses however he made me promise he would be one to drop me after college and I had to agree since he was very persistent.

I was excited and nervous at the same time to face him after what happened yesterday. Different kind of thoughts was flooding inside my head.

"Are we a thing now?"

"Well, he did confess to me and asked me to be his! Does kissing him make us a couple now."

After breakfast my Aunt dropped me outside of the magnificent educational institution which was my college and after thanking her, I trotted in search of
the familiar faces of my friends.

"Irene" I jumped and hugged her as soon as I found her near her locker in the hallway.

"Wooo!" Then she slapped me in my arms giving me a nasty look.

"Where were you the entire week? No call No text" I gulped nervously knowing she was really pissed.

"I'm sorry but I had issues to deal with" I pouted cutely but she rolled her eyes and walked passed shooting me a terrifying glare.

"I'm sorry," I stopped her from leaving grabbing her arms.

"I thought we were friends, seems like I was only the one thinking that way" she yanked off her arms and without turning back she walked away.

I was on the verge of crying now. These few months have only made me realize how selfish of a person I was, always thinking about myself, my pain, my misery, and neglecting people who genuinely cared and loved me.

I didn't even notice but Taehyung was already in front of me beaming but he soon perceived something was off about me.

"Hey! You fine?" he put his hand on my shoulder making me startled at his sudden touch.

"Huh!!" I looked at him and immediately plastered a fake smile.

"Yes," I lied with a nod.

"You are back!" without a warning Hina crushed me between her arms and soon Jimin joined us too as I giggled at their actions.

"I missed you guys," I told them sincerely and pulled away from our group hug.

"We missed you too and we are glad you guys made up" Jimin gave me a pat on my head making my heart ease a bit.

"You guys have a lot to explain to us, so let's go sit in the cafeteria and talk" Hina linked her arms with me and we walked towards the cafeteria ignoring people who were staring at us with curiosity.

***

A week passed and all of my tries to reconcile with Irene had gone in vain. She was ignoring me and even stopped attending the classes we had together.

"It's gonna be fine, She will come around" Taehyung reassured me and draped his around my shoulders.

Taehyung had been the sweetest and supportive boyfriend to me. He picked me up in the morning then dropped me off after College. Took me to dates, showered me with lots of love and affection. The thing that I loved the most about him was his duality. With others, he was the same arrogant prick I met, hot and fierce with a cocky personality, but with me, he was like a totally different person. He acted like a puppy like he was the softest teddy bear that I could cuddle for eternity. I absolutely loved the effect I had on him, he would easily melt on my touch, he gave me feeling like only I could tame him and without a doubt, he had the same effect on me.

Other than my friendship will Irene everything was going great.

"Let's all of go somewhere fun this weekend to celebrate the beginning of your guys new relationship," Jimin suggested out of nowhere while we were casually hanging out in their gaming room.

"How about we go to my villa near the beach?" Taehyung questioned and everyone agreed with him saying it was a brilliant idea. According to them it was the perfect location to spend time and relax as the place was extremely beautiful and peaceful.

"You should invite Irene too" Hina advised me but I was reluctant.

"I don't think she will come," I could feel guilt in the pit of my stomach.

"Ok, leave the convincing part to me, all you have to do is make sure you two patch up during our stay at the villa" Hina gave me an encouraging smile that made me a bit hopeful.

"Really, Thank you soo much" I squealed in excitement and enveloped Hina into a bear hug.

***

I must say, I salute Hina for her ability as she was able to persuade Irene to come with us to the beach. We had already reached the villa and I should say it was beyond my expectation. When Taehyung said villa near a beach, I had expected it to be a small cute house but it was nothing like that. In fact, it was a giant mansion surrounding by 100 acres of land.

"How rich is he?" That was all I could think when I first saw the villa. I had my jaw wide open in amusement all the time as I explored the gigantic place.

I was in a room that I would be sharing with Taehyung, mentally preparing a speech I would give to Irene to earn her forgiveness when Taehyung came out of the bathroom with water dripping his wet hair and only a towel draping his waist.

"Don't you want to take the shower?" He gave me a smug smile knowing the effect he had on me because I was frozen in my spot, staring at his well-toned body with wide eyes. Saying he looked hot would be an understatement, in fact, that was the first time I understood the real meaning of panty dripping hot because I was getting wet just by looking at him.

He slowly closed the distance between us turning me into a hot mess.

"You can touch me you know." He whispered those words seductively in my ears then he took my hand and placed it on his bare chest. Few drops of water dripped from his hair and glided down his body making me gulped in nervousness.

I looked into his eyes which were now filled with desires, I could see he was craving for my touch and so was I. My hand slowly traveled down caressing his body as our eyes stayed locked. I stopped when I reached his waist where the towel was draped and without a warning, I pulled the towel and threw it into the bed leaving him naked.

Taehyung gasped in shock and I burst into laughter covering my eyes with my hand.

"Don't play with fire baby." I stuck my tongue out and before he would get a hold of me, I ran out of the room laughing.

****************************************