The Kiss of hatred

Fear would be an understatement to describe what Saya felt at the moment but as she braced herself to experience the worst trauma of her life, both of the guys were thrown in the ground by Jimin while she slipped down on the floor startled by everything that had occurred.

The guys immediately fled the scene like they were criminals caught redhanded and Hina hurried beside Saya to cover her with a leather jacket.

"Saya! Are you okay?" she inquired in worry noticing how pale Saya had gone.

" I'm fi-n-e " she stammered standing up slowly. Though her mind was still in shock she turned towards her savior feeling extremely grateful for saving her. She couldn't even imagine what would have happened to her if Jimin wouldn't reach there in time.

"Saya are you alright??" Jimin inquired while Saya simply nodded and with quivering lips she sincerely thanked him bowing down.

"Thank...you" she breathed out and both of them gestured it okay.

"We should go to the nurse's office and get your wound cleaned " Hina mentioned observing Saya's face which was slightly bruised.

"Dont worry Saya, I will go and inform the authority and make sure those Assholes are caught. They didn't seem to be the student of this college" Jimin mentioned and after give Saya a comforting rub in her back, he politely excused himself giving the girls some privacy.

"Saya, do you want to go to the police station?" Hina further inquired when finally Saya burst into tears conveying how scared she was.

Hina wrapped her arms around the shaking girl feeling sorry for her. The experience she had gone through was a girl's worst nightmare so she could comprehend that Saya needed some comfort and support before she would return back to normal.

For about an hour, Saya wailed her eyes out but when she was done she was no longer the frightened girl Hina had seen before. Her eyes were burning in fury and her fist ached to punch one man who was responsible for her predicament.

"Do you know where Kim Taehyung is?" Saya asked Hina who hesitantly answered her " Most probably near the gaming arena in the private quarters, but why?"

Saya shook her head sniffing then replied "I have some unfinished business to attend to, I hope you don't mind" Saya gave her a timid smile and expressing her gratitude for one last time, she stomped her way towards the direction Hina had informed her.

Saya was almost fuming by now. Everything had a limit but Kim Taehyung had crossed every one of them. He had dared to mess with a woman's dignity and now there was no one that could save him from her wrath. Anger was boiling inside her waiting to erupt any moment as she fiercely made her way through the crowd searching for the one face that she would love to change with her fist.

Without thinking twice Saya entered the private quarters of the college that was specially built for him and the usual hanging place for "Mr. Arrogant" and in no time she spotted him surrounded by his rich friends having time of his life. He was completely unknown of the volcano that was about to erupt upon his head.

Everyone's attention shifted toward Saya as she approached him. She could hear people gossiping about her but ignoring everyone's mean comments, she marched toward Kim Taehyung who was comfortably sitting on a luxurious couch resting his arms on the back of the couch. Saya could clearly see the hint of annoyance in his eye as she got near him.

Kim Taehyung slowly stood up from the couch smirking at her.

"So you are finally here to apologize..." before he could complete his sentence a fist collided with his face and stumbled back a little but quickly balanced himself firmly on the ground. People around just stared at them in shock with their jaws dropped.

" ASSHOLE! YOU DISGRACE TO HUMAN CIVILIZATION! GUYS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BURNED In the HELL" Saya shouted at the top of her lungs.

Taehyung stood frozen staring at her in shock. He had no fucking clue why the girl had suddenly appeared in front of him and punch him. Yes, he had insulted her yesterday but that didn't mean she could lay her hand on him for that.

"What do you think??! You would get away with what you did !! I don't care if you are filthy rich or the son of a powerful family! nobody gives you the right to treat a girl like a shit!!" she felt more tears escaping from the corner of her eyes.

"How dare you? how dare you, I will kill you" she jumped toward Taehyung but somebody grabbed her by her waist pulling her away from Taehyung.

"Saya!! get hold of your self" She could hear Jimin pleading with her but all that mattered to her was to rip Taehyung's head out of his body. She struggled to free herself from Jimin's grip.

All of a sudden room filled with a hysteric laugh. Everyone's attention was now focused on Kim Taehyung, who was laughing like he had just heard the funniest joke of his life.

Jimin narrowed his eyes at his best friend as he had expected Taehyung to react aggressively but instead, he was chortling as if somebody performed a comedy show in front of him.

Taehyung chuckled and slowly walked toward Saya.

"What are you? a wild animal," he said in amusement.

Never had he ever seen such an impulsive and ferocious girl in his entire life. Maybe because of his keen interest in taming wild animals, he found Saya very fascinating.

"I see, you have yet to evolve from your primitive self" Taehyung mocked the girl adding fuel to the fire.

Saya gritted her teeth in anger and frustration and she could no longer think straight. If it was possible to murder someone through a glare then Taehyung would be dead by now.

"You arrogant jerk !! I will rip that smile off your face" she somehow escaped from Jimin's grapes and launched toward Taehuyng but before she could attack him, Taehyung gripped her swinging her straight into his chest with force. He had his arms securely wrapped around her.

"Let go of me!!" she roared, struggling in his arm feeling disgusted to be touched by him.

Taehyung tightened his grip as he confined the small girl. " You dare scar my beautiful face," he said with simper plastered on his face.

"Beautiful face !! You are in big delusion Mister" she scoffed trying to reach for his face but Taehyung secured both of her hands with his vine-like grip behind her back.

" Girls die even to get a glimpse of this" he pointed out face not even realizing that he appeared practically glued to the girl

"In your dreams " she countered back.

"Guys enough" Jimin was trying to pull them apart but none of them was listening to him.

" So you don't think I'm good-looking??" he questioned her in disbelief.

" huh..your face offends me" she hissed at him grappling with him as if they were kids while the crowd stared at them stunned.

He chuckled, their face was an inch apart from each other and their nose was brushing one another.

" Wildcat huh?? I like wild cats" Taehyung grinned at her and not being able to bear the sight of his smug smile Saya jumped to give him a head-butt but instead ended up disrupting Taehyung's balance who was holding her tight and two of them fell down on the floor resulting in an accidental kiss between two sworn enemies.
............................................................

don't forget to vote ! You just have to press the star button!!