Guilt

Getting kissed by the person you love is blissful. That one moment can blow you out of your mind leaving you speechless. The experience is beyond expressible and no matter what everything seems to be right, but what about kissing the person you hate the most?.

Both of them were in shock but the thing that made the matter worst was that instead of pushing her away, Taehyung closed his eyes and deepened their kiss as if he was enjoying it.

Saya shoved him with all of her might after she grasped what was happening and stood up on her feet. When her eyes met Kim Taehyung which was now twinkling with satisfaction, she touched her lips in disgust.

Everyone surrounding them was now staring at them in a state of shock and amusement, with their jaw wide open having to witness an epic moment that they believed was no less than a scene from a Korean drama.

Saya could feel her body trembling in repulse. How could she even let a guy get so near her that he could exploit her this way? but nothing but shudder breath escaped her lips and she rushed away from the site once again like a coward.

"Saya" She heard Jimin's voice calling out but she didn't stop. She had too much drama in a single day.

As she approached the garden situated near the gaming arena, Jimin caught up to her and stopped her from running away from her problems.

"Saya, I am so sorry" Jimin spoke out trying to catch his breath but all Saya could reply was by shrugging her shoulders. She felt terrible but at the same time a fog of numbness washing over her, conveying her into a state of hollowness.

"Taehyung is not worthy of forgiveness but still I want to apologize on his behalf," Jimin spoke but rather than responding to him, Saya avoided his gaze. After all, Her mind was too messed to do any kind of logical thinking. She was rendered speechless by the unfortunate incident.

"I know you think that Taehyung was behind the dressing room incident ." He was trying to clear his friend's name but Saya wasn't ready to listen.

A shiver slithered down her spine when she remembered the incident. All of the memories came back to her making her feel breathless. She shook her head fiercely.

"Jimin! I don't want to talk about it!" She squeezed her eyes shut and embraced herself.

"You have to know this! He can be an ass sometimes but he will never go that low . " he continued trying to convince her ignoring her protest. They had been friends for too long and he knew Taehyung's limit but Saya was not in the condition to hear even a word about him. Even the thought about that incident traumatized her." I don't want to talk about it!!!" she retorted back with a gruff.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but he stopped himself as he understood that it was not the right time to have a conversation with her. His eyes were low and fixed on the ground, Saya's sudden change in behavior had hurt him a little however he knew she didn't mean to shout at him.

A rush of guilt spread inside Saya's body as she realized she managed to hurt
Jimin " I didn't mean to offend you.. I'm sorry" she apologizing and the tears started to flow one by one from her precious eyes.

"Saya, You okay" he asked in concerning voice.

"I had a tough day, I think I should go home" she informed wiping her tears using the dorsal side of her hand.

" You should, Let me drop you home " Jimin agreed and drove her home in silence.

After dropping Saya, he made his way back to college and parking his Lamborghini in a spot reserved for him. Jimin then rushed to find his friend to demand some answer from him

"Jimin-ah..!" Jimin stopped by Hina walking toward him with a worried expression.

"Are you looking for Tae?" she inquired as she approached him.

" Yeah, He needs to give some clarifications" he replied immediately.

"I know him, he is a big jerk sometimes but I don't think he was behind the locker room incident" Hina spoke with confidence. She believed her cousin could never stoop so low.

"I know but I need to hear this from his mouth because what happened with Saya was very wrong and if he is really behind it then I will never forgive him" Jimin declared and without wasting their time they both hastened to Taehyung's private lounge however the sight before them, took them by surprise.

Though the room was dark, they could make out three figures lying on the ground gasping in pain while some authorities standing beside the door with their hands crossed.

Jimin quickly noticed Taehyung as well who appeared to be angry beyond belief with a bat in his hand. Jimin had never seen his friend so pissed. Before Taehyung could swing his bat to hit them again Hina rushed to stop him.

"What are you doing! You will kill them" Hina took the bat from Taehyung's hand and threw it away.

"Pl-e-as-e forgive u-s" one of the guys lying on the floor pleaded.

"Bullshit! " Taehyung roared and launched at them with the intention to hurt them but stopped by Jimin.

"Tae! What the hell are you doing! Why are you even beating up them " Jimin was confused and seeing how the management of their college was not intervening he realized it was something big.

"They were the ones behind the locker room incident." A man who was part of the college management calmly approached them from the corner of the room and informed.

Jimin's expression darkened and he clenched his fist in anger but since they had already got what they had deserved, he simply decided to hand them over to authorities.

Jimin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder to calm him down but he was taking no name of cooling off. Hina quickly asked the authorities to take the culprits away then moved to Taehyung to help him ease up.

"You didn't send them to Saya??" Jimin asked puzzled.

"No, Are you crazy? I would never stoop so low" Those words made relief wash over Jimin's soul and he found himself taking a long breath of relief.

"I just spilled some juice on her clothes," he confessed feeling hurt that his friends thought he was capable of doing such a crime.

"I had no idea what had happened until I learned it from the management. Apparently that guy, Yifan was angry at her because she kept ignoring his advances, so he hired some goons to take her picture and blackmail her. " Taehyung filled in the details regarding the incident.

"When she suddenly pounced at me, I was shocked by her reaction, I swear I had no clue" Taehyung confessed with a guilt-ridden face.

"On top of that right after she got assaulted, we accidentally kissed and now I feel horrible for my behavior towards her."

He wasn't lying to his friends. He was truly regretting his bad behavior towards the girl. He still found her annoying but that didn't mean he would relish in her suffering. Though they had started on a bad note, Taehyung sympathized with the poor girl, who had to go through such a horrible experience.

In his opinion, nobody deserved what happened to Saya.

Jimin and Hina exchanged approving glances as they watched Taehyung reflect on his actions and acknowledge his mistake. They saw a side of their friend that was rarely revealed—genuine remorse and a willingness to make amends. Together, they encouraged Taehyung to apologize to Saya, knowing it was the right thing to do.

Unbeknownst to his friends, Taehyung kept a crucial detail to himself. He didn't disclose how his emotions had unexpectedly stirred when Saya challenged him, nor did he mention the peculiar reaction of his heart when they kissed. It wasn't that he was falling for her, but there was an undeniable intrigue about Saya that fascinated him. Her fearless demeanor, especially in the face of adversity, had sparked something within him that he couldn't easily dismiss.

Taehyung found himself admiring Saya's strength and resilience, qualities he hadn't expected to notice in someone he once considered beneath him. As he reflected on their encounter, he realized he didn't want Saya to simply disappear from his life now. There was a curiosity brewing within him—an urge to understand more about this girl who had challenged him in ways no one else had.