One desire and one need

Yoongi's car was parked a little far from the movie theater but they could clearly observe the car they had been following from the amusement park. Since Yeona didn't trust Jungkook, they decided it was best to stalk Saya without letting her know.

She took a glance at Taehyung who had remained silent ever since they had started following Saya.

Yeona knew Taehyung was having a hard time seeing the girl he loved smiling and having fun with some other guy. His neutral mask would drop and his pained expression was clearly visible every time Jungkook held Saya's hand.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in the backseat with his eyes closed and his forehead leaning on his hand as his arm rested against the car window. He was getting anxious every passing moment.

"Why are they still inside the car? What's taking them so long." His mind was wandering to every possible worst reason and no matter how much he tried he couldn't stop imagining things.

"What's taking them so long?" Yeona spoke the exact words which were poking Taehuyng's head for 10 minutes.

The scene where Jungkook took Saya's hand by his hand and led her toward the roller coaster flashed in his head. Saya looked extremely excited and happy riding rides, having ice cream with Jungkook.

He wished he was the one to bring a smile to her beautiful face. His heart ached, making it difficult to breathe, anger and jealousy were fuming inside him.

"What did you do to me ?" he let out a long sigh and shook his head to shrug unnecessary thoughts away. His eyes opened in a bolt when he heard a car door slam then he saw Saya running away from Jungkook's car.

"Is she crying..?" before Yoongi could complete his sentence, Taehyung had already got out of the car rushing toward Saya in panic.

"I will kill that bastard" Taehyung swore at Jungkook.

While following Saya, Yeona had told them the entire history of Jungkook and Saya, starting from elementary school so the sudden change in Jungkook's behavior had made Taehyung cynical about his motives.

Jungkook grabbed Saya's arms and was explaining something to her but as soon as Taehyung reached there he pushed Jungkook away from Saya.

"Stay away from her" he roared in his husky threatening voice and pulled Saya into his protective embrace.

Saya clung tighter to him as soon as she felt his warmth against her body. She found peace in his arms, his smell calmed her slowly and she felt like her problems and pain didn't even exist.

Taehyung cupped her face making her look at him. "Saya look at me. Are you fine ?" Taehyung spoke in a worried tone.

His heart fragmented into pieces as his eyes met hers's which was filled with agony and distress. He hated to see the love of his life in tears the most.

"It is okay! I'm here" Taehyung held her tight against his chest, stroking her long dark brown hair.

"What did you do to her Jungkook" Yeona pulled Jungkook by his collar who had his eyes fixed on Saya in someone else arms.

"Noona" He moved his gaze to Yeona "I..."

"I'm all fine! It's nothing " Saya spoke on Jungkook's behalf.

Saya slowly pulled herself from Taehuyng but their fingers remained entangled "He didn't do anything, I... I am fine don't worry. Please calm down."

"Saya.."

"I swear it's nothing! I just...I will tell you once we reach home" she interrupted her sister.

"Please let's go home" she pleaded Yeona with tears in her eyes.