Hold me tight

When Taehyung stepped into the room, Saya was already lying on the bed facing the opposite side. He could hear sniffing and his heart sank realizing that the woman he was in love with was shedding tears because of another man. 

Taehyung was still having a diificult time comprehending everything his brother had said to him.His head was in a mess and Namjoon's words that were constantly replaying in his head made him feel an undefined weight in his chest.

(flashback)

"Girlfriend," Namjoon asked him in disbelief.

"Why is it so surprising Hyung?" Taehyung rolled his eyes finding the situation a bit annoying.

"Because the roommate I talked about said that they were still in a relationship! And were happy" His statement made Taehyung's eyes go wide in shock.

"What??"

"Yes every time he came back from the holidays, I asked him about his family and girlfriend, he always said they all are doing well! especially Saya, He never stopped talking about her! All this time I thought they were still together because he never mentioned breaking up with her"  Taehyung knitted his brows in suspicion.

Why the hell was that guy still claiming her to his girlfriend????.

"Saya said they broke up, In fact, he was the one who dumped her" Taehyung was getting more and more frustrated every passing second but he tried to put on a calm expression.

"What if she is lying ??" Namjoon spoke cautiously resting his arms on his younger brother's shoulder.

"No that's nonsense" Taehyung almost yelled at him and jerked his brother's hand off him.

There was no way she would lie. That guy is the one with the problem still claiming Saya to be his girlfriend after dumping her. He thought to himself

"Then, why would Jin nothing about him dumping her? Why would he say they were still together" He questioned Taehyung.

"What would I know? Maybe he is a psyhco or a delusional" Taehyung spoke his mind and defended his girlfriend.

"Bro I know him! He is a decent guy, what if she is the one who is lying here? what if she is playing with you? With our status and fame, we should be careful about these things"

No matter what others would say he didn't care as he was fixated on not letting her go. Even if Saya was indeed playing with him then he would gladly erase himself and offer himself as a doll to her for her satisfaction.  

For her, he could pretend like he was happy even when he was sad. 

For her, he could pretend like he was strong even when he was hurt. 

For Taehyung only Saya mattered and he could go to any extent to keep her by his side.

Taehyung crawled into the bed, under the blanket then snuggled closer to her hugging her from behind. He began to leave trails of kisses on her neck and she turned to his side to face him. Even in darkness, he could see her eyes were puffy then buried her head into his chest.

"Tae" her voice was trembling as she clung tighter to him.

"I really don't know why he... He had left me.... he..why would he say...he dumped me... he broke my... heart ...he..now...why" she stuttered trying to give an explanation in a trembling voice.

Taehyung could sense that she was afraid, afraid that he would misunderstand her.

" I don't care about your past as long as I  will be your present and future" Taehyung spoke to her in a low loving voice, she lifted her head to see his face, her eyes were wide open in surprise. He smiled at her and whispered "I love you" with that he gently placed his lips on her, she pulled him closer and deepened the kiss.

"I love you too" she whispered in between their kisses.

Their lips molded together like they were meant for each other. Her one kissed simply blew his mind and he felt like he had reached heaven as he got lost in the taste of her sweet lips. Soon Taehyung was on top of her and she moaned in pleasure as he sucked her sensitive spot in her neck leaving marks of their love on her body. His hands were going wild exploring every part of her. Her body was like a mystery and he couldn't wait to solve it.

Taehyung's heart was racing like a manic as his hands reached her bosom underneath her clothes. They felt soft as he massaged them using his big hands. She moaned again making him more greedy for her and breaking their kiss, he took off his shirt leaving his upper half bare for her to see then helped her to take off her tops and bra.

Taehyung's level of excitement and nervousness hiked as he saw her bare in front of him. He felt like a person who had been starving for years for her. He passionately crashed his lips on hers to convey his emotions to her but was stopped by her hand on his chest.

"Tae before we go any forward you need to know this" She whispered and he knitted his brows in confusion but signaled her to go on.

"I... umm...I'm not.. a virgin" As much as he wanted to deny but her words did pierce his heart. It pinched him to know someone else had been so intimate with her before him but he pushed all of those silly thoughts away cause in the end, all that matter was she was his and he was her's.

"I'm sorry,.." Taehyung stopped her putting his finger on her lips, our breathing was heavy and our eyes stayed locked.

"Miss Yun Saya, I gladly present you, my heart soul, and virgin body as proof of my ultimate devotion and love for you"Her eyes went wide, she was about to say somthing but Taehyung interrupted her again.

"I don't care about your past because I only see you, I see nothing other than you and now I can't live a day without you, so please" he wrapped his arms around her and pressed his forehead against her. "...Please hold me tight, hug me and trust me."

Saya held him tight burying her face in the crook of his neck as Taehyung slowly undressed her completely. When the sight of her bare body graced his eyes, he moaned yearning to fill her with his love. Removing his clothes as well, Taehyung moved on top of her and started their first real intimacy with a deep kiss. 

Excitement surged throughout his body, hardening his member and he moved down to her breast sucking them in turns. 

"Tae" She mewled in the pleasure Taehyung brought to her and without sparing any more second, he positioned his throbbing shaft in the entrance of her already wet hole and slowly filled her with himself. They were like the missing piece of the puzzle that fit perfectly

Both of them moaned relishing their physical connection that was so deep and sensual, lost in the ocean of lust and passion. Saya grabbed his hair as Taehyung started to move in and out of her and bit her lips hard as the sweet pleasure was getting too much for her to handle. 

The entire night he whispered sweet words to her as they made love. They promised to devote themselves to each other for eternity as they became one.

The little light of full moon passing through the window was enough for her eyes to adore his sleeping feature. She slowly traced her finger along his face and jawline admiring the most beautiful creation of the god in front of her. Tears fell down from her eyes but they were tears of happiness and contentment as she had found her worlds in his arms.

"I love you Taehyung" she murmured as she slowly drifted away in the arms of the man she loved.

*****************************************