Reunion

Saya's(POV)

I flinched as the ray of light hit my face. Covering my face with the blanket, I immediately tried to go back to my dreamland not wanting to live through another day in vain.

"Honey! Wake up! it's already past 10, You have been sleeping since your friend dropped you yesterday. If you go on like this you will seriously get sick" lecturing me, Aunt Rose pulled my blanket off my body and I growled in frustration feeling the cold air brush my bare legs.

" World wouldn't end if I would just get 5-minute extra sleep." I pulled my blanket up and covered myself to my head ignoring my Aunt's words.

"Young lady, Get your butt out of that bed or else I will use some other means to wake your lazy buns" Her loud voice did manage to make me peel my eyelids and waking up from my bed, I glared at my Aunt who looked like she was about burst into laughter.

"You look horrible" she commented. "if your boyfriend will ever see you in this state, I'm sure he will run away" she started laughing.

"urrg! you are annoying " I frowned, hardly opening my eyes.

"I know, now go freshen up. I have a surprise for you" she dragged me out of my bed and pushed me to toward the bathroom.

"Fuck surprise! I need sleep."  I mentally swore, feeling physically drained out.

Walking like a zombie, it took me fifteen minutes just to get into the bathroom but all of my drowsiness got swept away once my eyes landed on my reflection. I was horrified at the sight I saw.  My eye was red and puffy, trails of smashed eyeliner in my cheeks, and my hair made me look like a caveman.

"Did I always look this horrible whenever I cried?" said my subconscious "no wonder Seokjin left me."

I was washing my face when I notice a small bruise on my cheeks and the memories of yesterday's incident rushed through my brain making my body shiver in fear. I gripped the bathrooms sink to let go of my anger.

Those guys were gonna pay for what they did to me. I wasn't someone that would let such a thing slide away. I would make sure to report them to the authority and that Kim Taehyung, I was determined to drag him down as well so that he learns messing up with a girl's dignity is off-limits.

After inhaling a deep long breath, I glanced at my reflection again when I grasped to find my neck  empty.

"My locket" I touched my bare neck in horror. I hurried back to my room searching every corner but the locket was nowhere to be found.

Pain erupted  deep within my chest and I bit my lips to fight the urge of crying but that didn't help

"It must have dropped when that jerk tried to rip open my clothes. " when the realization hit me, I rushed to change into something suitable, and ran downstairs to scout my pendant back.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" I jumped in the air when familiar voices screamed at me and my eyes went opened wide when I found my friend and family right in front of me beaming at me.

"Happy birthday princess" they showered me with hugs and kisses and it was then I realized I had completely forgotten what day was today.

"Are you okay?" My Mom asked in concern seeing me go pale at their unannounced presence

" I -I " I fumbled staring at them not being able to react.

"How can you be so selfish Saya, shouldn't you be cherishing this moment rather than worrying about the locket given by the one who abandoned you. It's gone for good " my subconscious spoke to me.

Tears started building up in my eyes while everybody panicked noticing that my eyes were brimming with tears.

"Thank you guys" I started shedding tears out loud with no shame.

"My princess" my mom patted in my back softly and I embraced her letting go of the heaviness tainting my heart.

"I love you all" I sobbed like a child whereas everybody consoled me with a gentle smile.

For better or worst the necklace was gone from my life and since the promise Seokjin had made to me had long broken up, it was no use to hang into the necklace he had given to me

After our small tears-filled reunion, we settled in my bed and began gossiping as my mother and aunt were occupied with their own. I was glad to know that Yoongi and Yeona were going on smoothly. Hoseok and Mia had started a youtube channel doing their dance covers making me feel happy for them as both always wanted to make their career in that field. Unfortunately because of the upcoming dance competition, Hoseok was out of the country hence he couldn't come to visit her but he had sent his best wishes in form of a video.

And the hottest news was that my sister long time boyfriend had finally proposed to her for marriage

" Sooo! " I asked grinning at her. I could clearly see her cheeks burning up.

"Of course I said yes, " she said showing me the twenty four caret diamond ring, Yoongi oppa had proposed her with.

"Congratulation Eonnie, I am so happy for you" Saying that I gave Yeona a crushing hug feeling genuinely happy for my sister.

"What about your school Saya? how is everything going on " Mia asked all of sudden and I nearly choked out.

"Are there any hot guys in your school?" Yeona added grinning at me.

"um.." I paused, I had no words to explain what was happening in my life. 

"How many guys did you reject?" Mia pulled Yeona aside to face me.

"ye-ah um..." I wondered if it was wise to say to them what a mess my life was.

"Do you like anyone?" Mia asked in the middle.

what am I suppose to say..? If they will know about my unsocial life, dressing room incident, Taehyung... I doubt they will let me stay here even for a few more seconds.

I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Common split it out," they said in unison.

oh boy trouble

.............................................................

so guys how was it did you like it???
don't forget to vote and comment
:) Every single vote counts so vote at every chapter.