Caught in a Lie

(Jin's Pov)

I was on my laptop doing my Project as I glanced at Jungkook from the corner of my eyes. He looked extremely cheerful skipping around my room, playing with random stuff on the shelf. I chuckled at his childish behavior wondering what had happened for him to be in such a good mood. 

Since the death of his girlfriend, he had been sulking and complaining about how Saya didn't even acknowledge his presence. I was seriously getting worried about him for these past few weeks but today all of a sudden he burst into my room saying he had a brilliant idea to fix his problem.

"Ok done" right after I finished my Project, I shut the laptop down giving my full attention to Jungkook who had been waiting for me to finish my work to discuss his so-called brilliant idea.

"I thought for the entire week about what you said" I raised my eyebrows wondering what he meant.

"I will be her leaning shoulder" He proudly informed me making me laugh at his stupidity.

"That would be possible if you would have apologized to her at the funeral, rather than being an insensitive jerk" Jungkook annoyingly rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Even if I would have apologized, she wouldn't have forgiven me, She basically thinks I'm the reason Jennie died" He protested.

"Then how the hell are you going to be her leaning shoulder?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He gave me a mischievous smile before unrevealing his grand plan for conquering Saya's heart.

"Make her vulnerable again and then enter her life as a pillar to support her " I gave him a bewildered look "What?" was the only word I could muster up.

"Now who is the stupid one," he sneered at me.

"Please enlighten me," I said in a teasing tone as well.

"This time when her heartbreaks, I will be there to comfort her, hold her, make her smile." He was already in lala-land imagining and grinning like a fool and
I had to smack his head to bring him back to reality.

"Ouch" he winced in pain.

"But hyung I need your help in this," he said rubbing the place I smacked him.

"What kind of help?.."

"I need you to be the person who will break her heart" He cut me off in the middle leaving me speechless.

"What ..?!! " I shook my head not wanting to believe the words coming from his mouth.

"You want me to do what?" I repeated again in disbelief.

"You told me when girls are hurt they are vulnerable and when they are vulnerable it's easy to get their heart so all you need to do is get close to her, make her fall in love with you then break her heart, she will be vulnerable and I can make my way through her heart, break the walls she has built between us" he started to ramble his entire plan at once.

"but... but Jungkook." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. I had never imagined that he would come to this irrelevant conclusion after hearing my advice.

"Just help me with this. Make her vulnerable so that I can win her trust and get her" He said with a pleading eye making my heart melt seeing my little brother begging me.

Although it was very hard to say "no" I decided I would not be like my parents spoiling him by fulfilling his unreasonable request.

"NO," I said in a firm voice.

"You know right she is never gonna look at me otherwise," Not wanting to listen more of his ridiculous plan I tried to walk out of the room but he blocked the way and began pleading again.