Bang

(Before JIN went to rescue Saya)

Taehyung gripped the edge of the table to control the urge to strangle the girl in front of him. He had a look of betrayal, disgust on his face as he looked at the weeping girl.

"I swear I had no idea that he was so dangerous. He said they were friends and he would just take her for a while to clear some misunderstanding." Irene was explaining herself when Taehyung banged the table with his fits making her recoil in fear.

"Do you think we will believe your lies?"He growled at her giving her a deadly glare.

"I swear to god, he promised me he would return her back as soon as they sort their things out. I'm so sorry" She began to sob harder.

"Really then why did you keep your mouth shut when all of us were searching for her? Why did you lie saying you had no idea about where she went???" Taehyung snapped hearing her constant lies.

"I was afraid, I didn't know what I was doing!!! I was blinded by jealousy, She had everything I wanted, she had you" She yelled, her face was a mess due to crying. Hearing her made Taehyung snap to the point that he raised his hand to slap her but was stopped by Seokjin.

"Taehyung! get a hold of yourself, we can deal with her later but now getting information from her is more important" Seokjin stated in a whisper.

Taehyung brushed his hand through his hair and took some deep breaths in an attempt to cool the burning anger inside him. Not wanting to deal with her anymore Taehyung trotted out of Irene's house.

"Do you know where my brother took her?" Seokjin questioned Irene who shook her head signaling no.

"Not exactly, I don't know the address but he said it was the place Saya would love to be"Seokjin bowed down to take a leave but stopped by Irene "Seokjin!" Seokjin swirled around to face her."I know I'm guilty but I do care for Saya, I hope you guys will find her after that I will turn myself to the police" Seokjin simply nodded her head and walked out of the house.

Taehyung was outside the house on the phone with Jimin who was staying behind with the rest to handle Saya's family.

"Taehyung, from here I will go alone, Even though I don't exactly know the place, I have some ideas where he might have taken her" Seokjin informed in a serious tone as he reached beside Taehyung.

"Saya is my woman, she is my responsibility so I'm going with you" Taehyung replied in an equally serious tone ending his call with Jimin.

"I know, but everything that is happening is because of my mistake so I want to be the person to rectify it. Not only that Jungkook is my little brother, I know him well, If he will find out that someone else is with me he is gonna flip and that will be dangerous for Saya," He slowly explained to Taehyung in the hope that he might understand his situation and let him go alone.

Even though Taehyung could understand his reasons he wanted to go and rescue his girl himself but he knew it was not the time to act recklessly, so he agreed with Seokjin.

"Promise me, You will do whatever you can do to bring her safely," Taehyung said in a desperate voice facing him.

"I promise" Seokjin assured him by placing his hand on his shoulder before getting into his car and driving off.

****

Seokjin held his head which was throbbing in pain, He could hear Saya screaming his name and pleading but his vision was all blurry due to the impact.

"Stop Jungkook, he is your brother" Saya cried trying her best to free her hands from the rope.

"Brother??" Jungkook spat as his face twisted in disgust. His eyes were large and the vein in his neck protruded through his skin.