The Deal

Taehyung had his fist clenched, sitting face to face with the one guy he wished he could erase from the face of the earth. On the other hand, even though there was turmoil going on in his inside, Seokjin managed to act calm and composed. Everyone including Taehyung was glaring at Seokjin. This caused him to feel nervous but he kept his face neutral.

"Long time no see, how have you guys been?" Seokjin greeted his old friends who were throwing daggers at him through their eyes.

"How can this guy here help us?? He hasn't contacted Saya for ages."Hoseok stated with a scowl on his face without even bothering to reply to him.

"That's where you are wrong cause he was the last person who met her" Taehyung stood up instantly at Namjoong's revelation.

"You mean he is the main suspect for her kidnapping?" Jimin who was beside Tahyung expressed in shock.

Before Taehyung could even move Mia rushed toward Seokjin and grabbed him by his collar. She was furious and already labeled him as the person responsible for Saya's disappearance even before he could explain himself.

"Where is she you bastard?" She roared in anger.

"Behave Mia, I'm your senior" Seokjin yanked her hands off his collar.

"Senior my ass" She spat venomously at him and before she would launch to attack him, Hoseok caught her by her waist.

"I will rip his head off" Mia had been dying to punch Seokjin's face for hurting her best friend Therefore now that the chance to avenge Saya had finally fallen into her lap, she had no intention of letting it pass. 

"Stop this" Namjoon came in the middle all separated both of them "Please stop this bickering, we have a bigger problem to deal with." He remained all of them.

Hina pulled Mia back and pleaded with her not to make any scene so that they all could concentrate on the real problem. "We need his help to find Saya" She whispered and finally Mia calmed down a bit.

"Please we all are here for the same reason so let's put our differences aside and focus on finding Saya" Namjoon requoted Mia and everyone agreed with a head nod and settled on the couch.

"So what does he know?" Jimin questioned with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I might know where Saya is" Rush of hope spread through Taehyung's body.

"Where?" Tahyung asked immediately.

Seokjin turned his attention to Taehyung." I will tell you but only in one condition"

His words made everyone nearly lose their cool. Someone's life was in danger and the guy was trying to make a deal with them. The look of disgust painted their face but they remained quiet and allowed the guy to continue

"There should be no police involved" Everyone's eyes went wide at his words.

Taehyung who had been holding his anger went right where Seokjin was sitting and without a second thought, he grabbed Seokjin's collar yanking him up, and launched his fist into his face making him fall down on his butt.

"You bastard, how can you say that when she has been missing for more than a day?" He growled and jumped in the top of Seokjin, throwing more punches at him. Namjoon quickly grabbed Taehyung pulling him away from the guy who was on the ground injured.

"I can't believe Saya loved a vermin like you," he yelled in a bitter and spiteful voice.

"You think I'm not worried about her" Seokjin spat the blood in his mouth and wiped the remaining of it using the sleeve of his shirt then pushed the ground with his hand to help him to stand up on his feet.