Smile

Saya's eyes were fixed on Taehyung who was driving. She had a soft smile on her face as she was observing his breathtaking heavenly features. The more she looked at him the more her heart was falling for him.

 The more she looked at him the more her heart was falling for him

They were returning back to Hangkuk from Busan.

Taehyung was glad Saya got closer to him during these few days and even shared her past. On the last day before they returned back, all of her friends along with Yoongi and Yeona gathered in their house and they had a small party.

Saya had opened up with him and also introduced him to her friends. All of her friends loved Taehyung, especially Hoseok who immediately got along with Taehyung.

During parting, Taehyung took responsibility for safely dropping Saya at her Aunt's house since Aunt Rose had left before them due to some emergency in her work.

"Are you sure you just like me?" Taehyung focused his gaze from the road to Saya who had been staring at him without rest. Her eyes went wide with his sudden question.

"The way you look at me tells it's more than tinny crush you know" " he looked into her eyes with a goofy smile on his face.

She let out a huff and turned her head opposite to him so that she could hide her red cheeks. Saya calmly composed herself before facing him again.

"How do I look at you?" She questioned him.

"Like you see the world in me" her breath hitched at his statement. He smiled at her making her heartbeat louder.

For Saya, his smile was like the lightning in the dark, bright and thrilling which took her to utopia, making everything seem magical.

"Don't you have anything to listen to?" she quickly diverted her eyes then started to play a song from the stereo randomly to change the topic. Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness.

Soon Taehyung was singing and nodding his head to the rhythm of the retro song blasting in his car, showing off his signature box smile.

"Yah concentrate on the road" She teased Taehyung, giggling at his childishness as he did some funny dance move to the song.

After a few hours, They reached in front of Saya's aunt's house.

"We are here" Taehyung declared.

"Thank you Taehyung-ah" she sincerely showed him her gratitude.

"Saya...!" She was about to leave when he stopped her.

"yes" she immediately replied giving him her full attention.

Taehyung scratched the nape of his neck then pulled out a velvet blue box from the pocket of his jacket and hand it over to her. Saya gave him a confused look then opened the box. She gasped at the sight of her once precious possession with forever engraved in it, resting safely inside the box.

She couldn't utter a word. All this time she had thought she had lost it but now when she finally got it back she felt mixed emotions.

"I wanted to give it to you since a long time ago but couldn't find the right time to do so" Taehyung confessed and Saya simply nodded her head.

"Saya" Taehyung took both of his hands and hold onto her face.

"I was expecting to see you screaming in happiness when you get it back but you look quite the opposite," he said with a hint of concern tingling in his voice.

"Me too" Saya gave him a sad smile. She too felt confused cause when she had lost it she felt as though it was the end of the world, searching for the locket like a maniac but now that she finally found it, she had a conflicted feeling. She closed the box and placed it inside her bag.

"Seems like I'm truly over him, looking at the locket I realized I was better off when I lost it" She took a deep breath then gave him the most vibrant smile he had ever seen.

The smile that was lost after her heart was broken was brought back by the man in front of her. The man who had brought the cherry flower blossom back into her life.

A gush of warm feeling spread all over his body to see her truly smile. Taehyung's gaze fell on her lips and his thumb brushed over her soft lips. It took every bit of his control not to crash his lips on hers. It was very alluring but he resisted with all of his wills and slowly gave a peck at her head then pressed his head against her.

"You have no idea how hard it is for me not to kiss you every time I lay my eyes on you "he spoke in a low husky voice making the entire zoo swarm inside Saya's stomach.

"Then don't stop yourself "Taehyung's eye jolted open in shock as he quickly put some space between them. His eyes scanned her beautiful face as Saya nervously bit her lips.

"What..?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. Saya rolled her eyes at naiveness then grabbed his jacket to pull him closer to her before crashing her lips to his.

Taehyung remained still for a few secs trying to process what was happening but soon began to lose himself in the moment. His lips moved over to her rhythmically and the slow kissed quickly turned into a passionate one. His hands gripped her waist and hoisted her into his lap without breaking the kiss.

His hand tightly held her waist and her hand went through his hair and gripped it as she deepened the kiss. After a heavy make-out session, his lips leave her's as both of them pant loudly gasping for air. Heat quickly spread all over their face realizing the position they were in and soon an awkward silence took over the place.

"ahemmm" Taehyung cleared his throat breaking the ice.

"I will leave," Saya said almost in a whisper then hurriedly tried to get off from Taehyung bumping her head on the ceiling of the car in the process.

"Ouch " She wined in pain massaging her head making Taehyung crackle at her clumsiness

"You.." She fumed in anger and embarrassment seeing him laugh at her.

"Sorry but Saya, you are so adorable" He pulled her cheeks earning a giggle from her.

"Pabo(idiot)" She exclaimed and both burst into laughter.

******************************************************