Notice

In love with the deceiver

Description

My heart tightened in my chest as I noticed a small red bruise on the crook of her neck. The realization hit me like a truck, it swept the land from my feet leaving me in a trembling state just then the phone buzzed. With a shaking hand, I took my phone out of my pocket to see a message from my hyung.

"Kookie your suspicion was right! I think she is cheating on you" my knees went weak and I slumped into the ground.

Short story

[completed]

ReaderxMaknaeline

contain strong language, Sexual content

***

Treacherous Lover

"She was beautiful, beautiful like an illusion and like an illusion she disappeared, leaving me behind confused, broken and smeared"

The underworld of Korea is ruled by three families, Kim, Park, and Min. They are ruthless, brutal and outrageous. Drugs, sex, smuggling, killing are part of their basic lifestyle. However, within the world of blood and bullets, Park Jimin, son of the mafia boss finds his light in a common girl or that's what he thought so.

"Why can't I hate her, the one who crushed me into dust? I try too, with everything that has remained within me, I try to loathe her but I can't, It feels like I was cursed to love her and only her "

***