Disappered

Author's POV

The tears flowed down her cheeks and dripped from her chin, she just laid there on the floor as still as a statue with her back against the door while the pain in her heart swept over her. After months of breaking down, she had finally put herself together and with his return, all those pieces were shattered again.

After Seokjin was gone, Saya had spends nights crying and praying things would change, trying to figure out what went wrong for him to leave her. His actions had such an extensive effect on her that she had lost her confidence, letting insecurities eat her from inside. Finally, after letting Taehyung in, she was improving, learning to love herself but after seeing Seokjin, she went back to being a vulnerable self again.

She let out a scoff remembering the words he had spoken after appearing out of nowhere.

" I love you! I never stopped loving you "

" I had no choice"

Those words coming from the guy who had dumped her without a second thought and then disappeared, felt like the most hilarious joke she had ever heard.

"I had no choice" was the most ridiculous excuse anyone could give to others because everyone has a choice. He could have stayed and fought whatever the reason was but no, he decided to break her mercilessly, and now he had the audacity to come in front of her and ask her to trust him.

The buzzing of her cell phone made her flinch back to the real world. After wiping the remaining of her tears using her sleeves, she opened her message box.

Irene

Saya! come to the bridge near the park Asap.

She frowned as she re-read the message, she thought it was weird for Irene to text her instead of calling so without delaying she pressed the call button, however, the automated voice telling her to contact the person she was calling later made her feel more anxious.

She tried calling Taehyung and Jimin but sadly none of them picked her call-up as they were busy clubbing. In a hurry, she got out of the house after locking it then ran along the road that leads to the park.

****

"Cheerrsss!" The boys gulped the contain in the glass at once. With that, they pushed their way through the crowd to the dance floor. With the music, the beat, those crazy, lights, the boys were hyped up, dancing and laughing their ass off.

After dancing and fooling around for like eternity, Taehyung trotted towards the bathroom ignoring the girls that were looking at him with lust and desires. Taehyung was used to such attention since he was always the center of attraction where ever he went.

After finishing his business, he was washing his hand but paused as his eyes landed on himself he rested his hand on the mirror of the bathroom, leaned towards his reflection feeling smug.

He smirked knowing no one could resist his godly features and ethereal looks and then there was Saya, the one who The Kim Taehyung could not resist.

He chuckled realizing the fact that how easily his arrogant self and cocky facet would fall down whenever he was with Saya. After she came into his life, he began to change for the better. She was his euphoria. For Taehyung, She was the heavenly being with the ethereal looks and he was just a mere soul that had luck bestowed upon him as she was his woman now.

Thinking about her, he began to miss her more so he took out his mobile phone wanting to check upon his beloved girlfriend but his beaming expression was wiped off as soon as he opened his phone to find numerous missed calls from Irene, Hina, and Saya.

He immediately called Saya in concern to find her cell was out of reach.

She is probably asleep

He then tried calling Irene who picked the call up in one ring.

"TAEHYUNG where were you ? I tried calling you so many times!why didn't you pick up?" She yelled from the other side of the phone making him wince.

Now the anxiety took the best of him so he immediately inquired " Why did you call? Is everything all fine? Where is Saya?" He began to shower Irene with his questions.

"I don't know! When I reached her house at eight, it was locked from outside, I thought she was out for a walk so tried calling her but her cell was out of reach! It's already past twelve and there is no sign of her, I'm worried"

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING guilt struck him right in his guts. He cursed himself for leaving her alone. Forcing back all of the negative thoughts, he questioned Irene.

"Did you tried calling Hina maybe she is with her?" he was tapping his left feet rapidly in worry. He could feel sweat gathering on his forehead and his chest tightened painfully.

"Hina is with me right now since you didn't receive my call, I called Hina, We are currently in the police station," she responded at once.

"I'm coming right away" He dashed out of the restroom and rushed to the police station.

******
It was already past 2 o'clock. Jimin was busy making phone calls to every possible people he could think of that might know whereabouts of Saya and Taehyung was pacing back and forth across the room, impatiently waiting for any news related to Saya.

Hina was consoling Irene who was crying burying her face into her palm.

"Don't worry with our connection we will find her in no time" Hina patted Irene's back wanting herself to believe in her own words.

When the official investigating the case the station, all of them rushed toward them in the hope to get some information about the situation.

"Did you find anything?" Taehyung questioned hastily with lots of hope.

"Have you ever seen this phone before?" One of the officer held up the transparent plastic bag which contained a dismantled cell phone in it.

All of their's eyes went wide in shock, they all knew whom the cell phone belonged to, so they nodded their head.

"It's Saya's, Where did you find it?" Jimin asked promptly clearly worried at fuck.

"In the park, fifteen minutes away from Miss Yun's house" Everyone gasped at the officer's words fearing for the worse.

"What about her? what about Saya??" Taehyung was on the verge of breaking down now, his mind was now filled with all the possible things that might have happened mostly negative making him more paranoid.

"Sir, I suspect she got kidnapped" the officer's word knocked the wind out of his lungs.