The prince and the witch

Jungkook entered the room on tiptoes making sure he would not make any sound and wake Saya up. As he reached the side of the bed, Jungkook crouched down to Saya's level and gently brushed the hair away from her pale face.

No matter how much he tried to hold back a drop of tear made its way out of his eyes. Fighting the urge to break down crying he positioned himself to sit beside her and began to stroke her hair, adoring her peaceful sleeping feature.

She was his love,

She was his madness,

And he knew he could cross any boundaries to keep her beside him.

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead after that he crawled into the bed, under the blanket then snuggled closer to Saya hugging her from the back. He could feel her body tensing up but everything that had happened had drained the entire energy out from Saya's body to the point that she had no strength to fight back.

"I promise I won't hurt you, so please let me hold you" His voice came out merely as breath but those words somehow made Saya feel assured.

They remained at that position for a while in darting silence before Saya spoke.

"Why do you love me Jungkook?" The question brought a huge smile to his face as he reminisced the first day he saw her.

"Only fools won't fall in love with you" He replied in a tender manner.

The little boy sat comfortably in the middle with an arrogant smile plastered on his face, surrounded by a bunch of other kids.

"This box was gifted by my Grandfather, he brought it from the USA," He showed off his new pencil box to all of his friends while all the other kids had their jaw wide open admiring the box in his hand.

"Is your bag from the USA too?" One of the kids from the crowd asked him curiously.

"It was custom made for me by a designer from Paris"

"woahh" The crowd howled and he gave a satisfied smile on their reaction.

"Will you let me borrow your box, I will be your best friend forever" A kid beside him questioned.

"Sure" He acted all mighty but from inside he was feeling all giddy and happy knowing so many kids wanted to be his friend. For a boy who was homeschooled till now, he barely had few friends but now everything felt like a dream having so many friends around him, admiring and adoring him.

"Settle down class" As soon as the teacher's stern voice filled the room everyone was in their seat.

"We have another student who has joined us, hope you all will treat her good" After the announcement, a little girl entered the room nervously, with her head hung low and fidgeting her finger.

She had long wavy hair with fringes covering her forehead but as she faced the classroom, she gave the most vibrate smile the boy had ever seen. She had a very delicate feature and big doe eyes that seemed brilliant than the stars.

"Hello everyone! I'm Yun Saya" Her smile had brightened up the entire room for the boy. He could feel a rush of adrenaline inside him and at that point, he knew he had to know her.

After the class was over, The boy slammed the box into the desk in front of the girl.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook if you become my friend I'll give you this box to keep" The little girl looked at the box and then at him in confusion.

"I don't need this" She pushed the box back to him. Seeing her turning him down his heart sank in his chest.

"My father said friendship is the most precious gift a person can give to others so your friendship will be enough" She then put some strands of her hair behind the back of her hair and gave him a pleasant smile then outstretched her hand to shake beaming toward him.