His brother's roommate

(Saya's POV)

I was strolling around alone and reached the pool and my eyes darted to the sight of a guy in his swimsuit, sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet into the water.

"Jimin!" I jogged, recognizing him then placed myself right beside him.

"Hey" he spoke in a soft tone beaming at me.

The first thing I noticed was his well-built body with toned abs. I was quite surprised because I had never imagined someone with a face so innocent could have the body of a devil.

"wow" I quickly covered my mouth when I realized what I just said. I mentally cursed at myself while Jimin simply chuckled at my reaction.

"I'm sorry" I apologized immediately and averted my gaze away.

 He must be thinking I'm weird saying that straight into his face. Awkward Awkward  I was internally cursing myself

"Don't be embarrassed, I know I have a hell of a body" He winked at me with a smug face and I responded with a giggle and a slight nod.

"So did you made up with Irene?" he tried to stir up a conversation which immediately led to dissapointment to be plastered on my face. letting out a long sigh, I shook my head with a pout.

"She has been ignoring me " I hung my head low feeling defeated. I had tried numerous times to gain her attention and talk it out with her but she would walk away as soon as I stepped a foot towards her.

"I'm a bad friend, she has every right to be mad at me" I weakly smiled at him.

"Once in a while, we all need time alone to pick up ourselves. She will understand, after all, she is your friend" He tried to cheer me up.

"Thanks, Jimin," I expressed my gratitude and while I was enjoying the serenity of the cool breeze, I was pushed abruptly into the pool. When emerged from the water with a gasp, I saw Taehyun dying on the floor, laughing to the point of tear.

"KIM TAEHYUNG" I yelled at him hitting the water.

"Serves you right for what you did to me earlier." He wiggled his eyebrows giving me a slight smirk. I crossed my arms over my chest then glared at him with everything I had, intentionally making him panic. 

"Sorry babe, sorry" he blurted out thinking that I was really mad and outstretched his hand to pull me up.

I gave him a mischievous smile and before he could even realize what I was up to, I pulled him into the water.

"Taehyung!!!" Jimin yelped, aghast by our childishness

" Serves you right for what you did to me earlier." I mocked Taehyung by mimicking his voice.

"You!!!" Taehyung started to splash water at me and I did the same too.

"Both of you stop acting so childish" Jimin shouted at us clearly annoyed at our immature behavior making us pause and give our full attention to the pissed guy in front of us.

Taehyung gave me smirk and I perceived his plan and we directed our splashes of water at Jimin, laughing and giggle at the sight of him trying to defend himself.

"You should mess with me!" Jimin warned then spun into the pool making the water splash all over us.

We were soon joined by Hina who rushed inside the pool seeing us playing with water and Jimin forced Irene to join as well and without even knowing we both were laughing and splashing water to each other.

After playing in the water for hours, we decided to enjoy barbecue near the beach. I took this chance to reconcile with Irene and share everything about my past and about Taehyung. When we were done eating the sun had already set into the horizon and the sky had turned to a clear, purple-tinged grey, and we were comfortably seated in a circle around a campfire, talking and paying random games expects for Jimin. He was gone to bring some more drinks from the villa.

I was in Taehyungs lap, my back resting in his chest as his arms wrapped around me. He would occasionally whisper something perverted in my ear or place butterfly kisses on my neck making me go all shy and nervous.

"Look who is here?"I diverted my attention towards Jimin who had a tall model like guy beside him. He had his hair styled upward and had this charming aura around him.

 He had his hair styled upward and had this charming aura around him

He waved at us showing off his cute dimple smile. He looked familiar but I couldn't point my finger on where I had seen him before

"Hyung" Taehyung exclaimed in pleasant surprise as Jimin and the guy quickly made their way towards us. I shifted from his lap to the other side allowing Taehyung to greet his brother.

"Oppa"  Hina said in excitement and went to hug him.

"When did you returned back?" Taehyung questioned him giving him a hug too.

"Well, just today, I found out from mom that you would be here so I came straight here to see my baby brother" The guy with the dimple exclaimed and ruffled Taehyung's hair. Seeing their bond reminded me of my sister and my lips curved upward seeing them interact.

"Saya, Irene, meet my other brother Kim Namjoon" He introduced his brother to us. I bowed to him and introduced myself and so did Irene.

"Hey, we have met before?" His brother examine my face keenly and I gave him an awkward smile not knowing what to say. I felt like I have seen him too but I had a memory of a goldfish.

"Saya, Yun Saya right! You are Jin's girlfriend" I stood there frozen at his words.

"We met in a quiz competition a few years ago. You and Jin were there to represent your college, Our school won first prize and you guys won second prize. After that we had a small conversation" He had triggered my memories, the memories I wished I could forget.

"What a coincidence! Your Boyfriend and I are roommates in our university and here you are, friends to my little brother" He mentioned in an amused tone.

"Girlfriend" Taehyung corrected his brother. He had a very serious expression that clearly showed his discontentment.

"Yeah...What?" Namjoon was stunned, he blinked few times trying to process what his brother said.

"She is my girlfriend" Taehyung repeated in a voice laced with irritation.

"Really? when did you and Jin break up? I mean last time we spoke he said you two were going great," he knitted his brows trying to figure out the situation.

"He never mentioned about you two splitting up" he looked at me suspiciously and when I didn't utter a word he grabbed Taehyung's hand dragging him away from us.

Silence took over the place with everyone awkwardly glancing at the two figure having a massive discussion a few meters away.  I couldn't bear to stay there so ran toward the villa in an attempt to avoid everyone.

"Saya!!" I could hear Hina and Jimin screaming my name but I didn't even turn around to take a look at them. My brain and heart were in chaos. All this time I had no idea where Jin was, how he was doing and all of the sudden, I met his roommate who happens to be Taehyung's bigger brother. But that wasn't the thing that had me shaken up, it was the fact that Jin still claimed me as his Girlfriend.