Madness

Saya searched Jungkook's doe orbs for any hint of playfulness instead, she found them grim. He was deadly serious but it simply didn't make any sense. There was no way, Jeon Jungkook was into her to the point he would take a drastic step and kidnap her. It was just not possible and this entire scheme must be a prank, she was sure of it.

"If this is a prank then it's not funny" She pushed him to create some distance between feeling uncomfortable at their proximity

"If this is a prank then it's not funny" She pushed him to create some distance between feeling uncomfortable at their proximity. Jungkook stumbled a bit but quickly regained his stance.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" he questioned her pointing at his poker face. Saya desperately wanted to believe that this was just one of his lame jokes but the gravity of his expression said her otherwise.

"But I don't understand, why? " She mumbled loud enough for him to catch but without replying, Jungkook held her wrist and dragged her out of the room.

"This is the living room, " He spoke with excitement that only managed to confuse her further more.

"Classy with Victorian-style furniture, cream-colored walls with the paintings from your favorite painter 'Akiane Kramarik', just like you wanted," He turned to Saya, and when their eyes the madness that was twinkling in his eyes making her yelp in fright. Saya was struggling to free herself from his grip as his touch was burning her skin but he continued to haul her around to give her a tour of the home he built for them.

"I didn't want to ruin the surprise so I kept you in the guest room till you woke up" He smiled but that smile only managed to creep the hell out of her.

"Jungkook..."

"SHUSH" he placed his index finger at her lips to stop her from speaking.

"Tada" He then pushed the door in front of them revealing the room.

Saya gasped in horror as she wandered her eyes around the walls decorated with her painting and the pictures that were taken without her knowing. The paralyzing pain spread through her body like icy, liquid metal. She clenched her fists as she hesitantly took each step backward. only then she noticed her feet were trembling.

"Our bedroom" His word made her quiver more in fear, tears were falling down her eyes as she found it extremely hard to digest the reality of Jungkook's affection.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook pulled Saya and engulfed her in his arms.

"If you don't like it then I will change it" He cupped her face making her look directly into his eyes, he slowly wiped her tears using his thumb.

"Jungkook what is this? Why are you doing this?" She was sobbing hard now. Even though her mind had already understood the situation, she didn't want to accept the reality. How could she bring herself to accept that the man she thought hated her from the core of his heart was nothing but obsessed with her?

"I built it for us, Saya," He pressed his head against her, " for us to live happily ever after"She still couldn't bring herself to believe his words.

It's just a prank